Indoor First auto grow. need advices!!!!

i finally figured out what has happened to Mazaar... i kind of mess up with the soil in the pot when i planted it... i think i may have pressed it too much and the drainage is not good... my other pots with same soil are draining fine.. so when i waterred them Mazaar was wet enough already, so next day starting to droopy, due to overwatering... the third day was starting to drain and she was standing up.but the fourth day she was starting needing water so, droopy again.... i think she is playing with me.... :crying: anyway..now that she is taking her waterings correct, she is fine,,, and still growing nodes from the main cola..... she seems 1 or 2 weeks behind the others... is there a sativa pheno for Speed Devil??? i think i might have seen a plant like this somewhere..
my devil is 102 cm tall and thin with not much leaves....it's not from streching i'm sure....that's why i am asking.

hey guys. what's up?? a little photo update of my girls.. things are going fine i think.. 7th week and they all have reached and pased 90 points in height and a nice good diameter.. only the speed devil is growing like i have never seen it before... tall and thin but with nice buds developing... my Mazaar as always is kind of unhappy due to low humidity these days.. i;m trying to keep rh beetween 30-35 but it's kind of hard though..anyway. i noticed that the leaves from mazaar are twisting from low humidity and/or high temps...

so pics from day 43

7-5-12 (1).jpg7-5-12 (2).jpg7-5-12 (3).jpg7-5-12 (4).jpg7-5-12 (5).jpg7-5-12 (6).jpg7-5-12 (13).jpg
pencil.png
pencil.png
pencil.png

hey guys.what's up? things are going fine with my ladies so here is a little update..

today it's day 53 and i think they are kind of delayed.at least comparing with other growers same strain plants... i really need some opinions here. you see i stopped feeding because i was counting 2 more weeks but as i see them i think they need more than 10 days..

P5170004.jpgP5170005.jpgP5170009.jpgP5170011.jpgP5170013.jpgP5170014.jpgP5170015.jpgP5170017.jpg
pencil.png

Yes, give them a full dose of flower nuts and bloom booster. I'd say keep them for 4/5 weeks more!

This will be a monster:

87966d1337245373-first-auto-grow-need-advices-p5170005.jpg

this one is the fast bud... so you think i have to leave them more.. but i think 4-5 weeks is too much... we'll see how things will go... the sure thing is that i will leave them grow more than i planned.. we'll see. i'd like to hear more opinions...

hey philipd the yields from your devils are totally dry buds?? i hope i can get something even near this much...

this one is the fast bud... so you think i have to leave them more.. but i think 4-5 weeks is too much... we'll see how things will go... the sure thing is that i will leave them grow more than i planned.. we'll see. i'd like to hear more opinions...

You should not care about the details on the seed pack or on the ads on how many days from seed to weed.. They put on alot of buds if you keep them going up to 85 days.. You will loose alot of great bud and high if you cut them to early.

4-5 more weeks will put you at 80-87 days from seed. I bet you can take them at 70-75.. But you have alot of weed. You can cut one down that looks the most ready and save the other some extra days.. just my two c'

:buds::smokebuds:

Back