Indoor First auto grow. need advices!!!!

Yeah man those are dry yields I was originaly expecting an oz per plant and chopping her day 67 but the lstingmade her veg for ages but was worth it. Mine were like urs at that point so u should be on track

hey guys.. a little photo update of my girls. day 58 and leaves are starting to yellow. i'm gonna give them their last full strength dose of nutes. i'm only gonna flush the most mature and chop it next week cause i'm running out of weed... :no:

so pics update day 58 : what do you think about the yellowiness??? i think it's a bit more than normal..

P5220028.jpgP5220020.jpgP5220016.jpgP5220013.jpgP5220012.jpgP5220011.jpgP5220010.jpgP5220009.jpg

Yeah mine did than every now and then u still cal mag suplementing?

i stopped now but i will feed them their last water with epsom salts this week. i had basically mag/sulphur problems but now i see them fine. i just want to keep the leaves as green as i want till harvest...

hey squid.. yes i know that, that's why i said it's a bit more than normal. but my yellowiness to the upper leaves i think comes from mg cause i had this problem during veg too. and they stunted a lot because of this.
now again if i notice well i think the last 2 days the bud production has been reduced.so that's why i think it's mg prob again.. my ph is correct so i'd say it's a def probably.... but again . we'll all see if the patients will live, AFTER the surgery!!! :smokebuds::smokebuds:

Right on. Hopefully that will help out and put you where you wanna be. :smokebuds:

Thats low N get some grow/veg nutes into them

I think you're on it with Magnesium. Are the veins still green, but leaf is yellow?

Back