Grow Mediums First AutoPot grow Bum Wine and Sour Raspberry Kush

60 days in and looking good!!!!! I believe 420Fastbuds says 60-70 days to finish. Trichomes are maybe 50/50 clear/cloudy, so a bit more to go. I am think another 10 days or so.

IMG_20210615_171023.jpg
IMG_20210615_171033.jpg

A week or so ago I ran into an issue and think I have it resolved. She was yellowing pretty bad, getting some spots and crunchy leaves. I wasn't sure if she was hungry or what.

I did two things to try and help.

I turned the pot off from the res, when the tray went empty I fed three trays of Medina Hasta Grow over 24 hour period. It's an organic fertilizers with myco, humic, fulvic, kelps etc... I mixed itandll strength wich ends up at 1030 ish PPM, about 500 higher PPM than my MegaCrop.

I then mixed a new reservoir of MegaCrop PH'd to 6 and turned the tray back on. I had been keeping it at 6.5.

After a couple days on the res she greened up nicely and no more spots or crunchy leaves.

After much reading I believe my medium should most likely be treated as a "soilless" mix and PH'd as such.

I am using a local mix of coco, compost, basalt sands, biochar, worm casting, expanded shale. Its called myBohemian (Pot)ing Soil from the GroundUp. It is covertly marketed for cannabis.

I have read alot on soil vs soilless mix and what makes a medium one or the other.

It seems that any man made mix based on coco/peat(organic base) and then amended with compost, worm casting, Perlite, vermiculite etc...is considered soilless.

Soil seems to be considered as a clay/sand(inorganic) base with some organic matter mixed in.

So I am planning to start treating my medium like soilless mix and see how it goes.

Blue Dream Matic by 420 Fast Buds got the chop last night at 65 days old. All her limbs arennow hanging up to dry, I use a 2x4 tent as a drying room. I use an inline duct fan to draw air out, it lowers the humidity and temp pretty good.

Thanks for tagging along everyone!!!!! I will post up a smoke report in a week or so.
IMG_20210623_154123.jpg
IMG_20210623_153353.jpg

I clipped the branches and dried for 6 days. Trimmed it all up this afternoon and in the jar it went. After a couple hours the hygrometer is at 62% :cheers:

Weighed in at 124 grams of flower.:woohoo:

We just smoked a doobie :pass:

Oooweee good stuff, nice bag apeal, smells great, already smokes good. Can't wait for a good cure.

I have 2 Witch Doctors and a Bum Wine started for the next grow.

Thanks for watching!!!!!

IMG_20210701_193856.jpg

Back