Grow Mediums First AutoPot grow Bum Wine and Sour Raspberry Kush

Reaction score
Howdy!!!!!!!

This will be the first run with my new AutoPots. Thanks @pop22 for the set up thread it was most helpful!!!

I will be using the following:
2' x 4' x 70" grow tent
460 watts at the wall LED
High quality potting soil mix with 30% perlite added.
Mega 1 part crop latest version. I think that is V3.
3.9 gal Auto pots

Soil was pre soaked with a light organic nutrient solution that has mycorrhizal, humid acid, fulvic, etc... All the usual goodies.

All water and/or nutrient solutions will be PH'd to 6.5. Water source is RO.

Nutrient solutions will be starting at 400 ppm total. Solution will never be more than 530 ppm total or so.

I have read everything I can find here on both Auto Pots and Mega Crop.

I intend to closely follow what you do @pop22.

I have read the entire Dialing in Mega Crop thread. It seems fairly straightforward to me.

Never use more than mid 500 ppm total, always PH final solution to 6.4 ish.

Thanks @pop22 @HemiSync @Mañ'O'Green @GeorgeCloney and more, way too many list em all. Thanks for both the success stories and those that posted not so good results. I learn not just what to do but what not to do.

I think the biggest what not to do is don't add a bunch of stuff. Simply mix a light solution of MegaCrop ppm it and ph it that's all.

IMG_20210327_103042.jpg

Howdy!!!!!!!

This will be the first run with my new AutoPots. Thanks @pop22 for the set up thread it was most helpful!!!

2' x 4' x 70" grow tent
3.9 gal Auto pots

Soil was pre soaked with a light organic nutrient solution that has mycorrhizal, humid acid, fulvic, etc... All the usual goodies.

Nutrient solutions will be starting at 400 ppm total. Solution will never be more than 530 ppm total or so.

I have read the entire Dialing in Mega Crop thread. It seems fairly straightforward to me.

Thanks @pop22 @HemiSync @Mañ'O'Green @GeorgeCloney and more, way too many list em all. Thanks for both the success stories and those that posted not so good results. I learn not just what to do but what not to do.

I think the biggest what not to do is don't add a bunch of stuff. Simply mix a light solution of MegaCrop ppm it and ph it that's all.

View attachment 1301906
Autos or photos?

Oh a little back ground not my first grow. I have been growing my own for about three years now. I have been raising vegetable and flowers shrubs etc... since a child.

I was doing regular pots with an semi organic nutrient. I wasn't doing any ph or ppm adjustments etc...

My largest single plant harvest was around 5 oz dry. I'I'm just looking to up quality and I needed the auto pot system for out of town trips and such. So two birds one stoner!!:smoking:

I think your off to a great start! I'll follow along!

Howdy!!!!!!!

2' x 4' x 70" grow tent
3.9 gal Auto pots

View attachment 1301906

Everything looking ok. The top couple inches of soil was getting a bit dry.

So I moistened it with a cup or so of PH'd water in each pot spread evenly.

I'll post up some more pics when things start to take off. I find it fascinating how on day it's a little seedling.

Then boom! It takes off and you can almost see them grow.

Got some time before turning the system on. Waiting patiently.

Howdy all!!!! :toke:

The girls are looking fine!!!!! The bottom of the pots are still plenty moist, but the top few inches gets dry.

I have watered a few times just enough to moisten the top layer.

Water: RO
Nutrient: 400 PPM MegaCrop 1 part latest version. V3 i think.
PH: 6.5

I am really looking forward to when I can turn the system on.

Thanks for watching!!!!:pass:
IMG_20210405_190147.jpg
IMG_20210405_190116.jpg

Back