Grow Mediums First AutoPot grow Bum Wine and Sour Raspberry Kush

Wow!!!!! I just can't fathom how fast this plant is growing. I can't say it's all the Autopot or the MegaCrop as I'm new to both. Could be the seed is just a special one.

I have done a little bit of LST just to spread out some branches. No defoliation or pruning.

I sure hope I don't run out of headspace!!!!! She's getting taller by the minute it seems, 26.5 inches now.

View attachment 1319573View attachment 1319574
Off with her head :goodluck:

I sure hope it doesn't come to that!!!!! She has such a pretty head :smoking: I have been thinking about bending her top over and tying it off, I just can't commit to that yet.
That would probably be your best bet. Go for it :headbang:

Thank goodness!!! I think Blue Dream has slowed down in growth a bit. She is now 31.5" tall and seems to stopping there. That leaves about 10 inches to the light. The fan leaves on the top cola is showing signs of not liking so much light.

To make some more room I took to retractable hanger off and tie wrapped the light directly to the bar. This raised the light probably four inches. I now have about 10 inches to the light. I hope that will be enough.
IMG_20210524_190101.jpg
IMG_20210524_190156.jpg

Thanks for watching!!!

Thank goodness!!! I think Blue Dream has slowed down in growth a bit. She is now 31.5" tall and seems to stopping there. That leaves about 10 inches to the light. The fan leaves on the top cola is showing signs of not liking so much light.

To make some more room I took to retractable hanger off and tie wrapped the light directly to the bar. This raised the light probably four inches. I now have about 10 inches to the light. I hope that will be enough.
View attachment 1322176View attachment 1322179

Thanks for watching!!!
Tex I'm gonna whisper this and hope I don't get railroaded out of AFN for it... I wondered about cutting off the tippy top buds of the main cola in a case like that, if they're just gonna burn up or make it so your light is too far from the other buds.
When growing other, less precious plants I'd just go for it and expect the growth to be redirected into the other parts of the plant anyway. But, I doubt there's a weed grower alive who'd want to slice off the top of the main cola, the trophy piece!! :smoking:

@fauxnacho I really thought about that or trying to bend the top over 90 degrees and tie it off. When it was growing fast the top portion was plenty soft enough to bend easily.

The stem has gotten hard now and upwards growth has slowed/stopped. So I hope it won't be necessary chop her top now.

Blue Dream Matic fattening up!!! She has some stopped getting taller at 32.5 inches. Some upper fan leaves are tacos and bit off color, but I have rearranged the lights to help with that I hope.

IMG_20210601_163233.jpg
IMG_20210601_163241.jpg

She's a stunner dude! bravo

Back