Grow Mediums First Autopot Set Up

Reaction score
Hey,

For my next grow I am gonna run DP Auto Lemon Zkittles and will be using autopots for the first time. Have seen some incredible results on here with autopots and just wanted to run my intended set up past you guys to see If you have any advice or suggestions.

Tent
1.2x1.2x2.0m
Light
Grow Northern Telos-0008
Fan
Soler and Palau 4” in line fan, rhino carbon filter and oscillating 6” fan.
Strain
1 x Dutch Passion Auto Lemon Zkittles
Medium
Plagron light mix with 20% Perlite and clay pebbles
Nutrients
AN Sensi Bloom A&B, Carboload, Overdrive and shogun calmag.
Pots
Autopot 1 pot system with air dome
Pump
Autopot Air Pump Single Outlet

Thanks guys!

Hey,

For my next grow I am gonna run DP Auto Lemon Zkittles and will be using autopots for the first time. Have seen some incredible results on here with autopots and just wanted to run my intended set up past you guys to see If you have any advice or suggestions.

Tent
1.2x1.2x2.0m
Light
Grow Northern Telos-0008
Fan
Strain
Medium
Nutrients
Pots
Pump

Thanks guys!

All sounds good pal, are you just running the 1 plant in the 1.2x1.2?

Mango i started my first grow with autopots there now going into flower i am impressed with it so far i turned them on 10 days ago the three smaller ones are in fox farms ocean forest .

Attachments

• 20200123_150201[232].jpg
    20200123_150201[232].jpg
    664.2 KB · Views: 103
Hey,

Tent
1.2x1.2x2.0m
Light
Grow Northern Telos-0008
Fan
Strain
Medium
Nutrients
Pots
Pump

Thanks guys!
what size autopot are you using?

@HighnDry @Flint Town Brown hey guys, only gonna be growing one plant I was thinking of going with the 25XL pot and trying to create a monster!
Nice! Do it! I just popped 11 beans (gorilla blue, kritikal k, rhino Ryder, og kush, and gorilla skittles...all the freebies I’ve gotten from my last few orders) and they’re all going into XL pots. I have a 10x10 bloom area to fill but only 4 XL pots on hand. Time to hit up my LGS for more supplies! I need to get airdromes...are you running one?

keep this journal going. Even if people don’t comment, they’re still reading (like all the newbies 6, 12, 24 months from now teaching themselves with something you wrote)

Back