New Grower First Ever Grow- Mephisto Seeds/Coco/Megacrop

Day 63- Nute feed and Photos

Can’t believe I’m 9 weeks in with my ladies. it Has truly been a journey, and I am truly excited for the future.The lady of the house gave me her blessing to buy one of my lights for the grow room. Will pick up a second one down the road. I have a 10x10 room with a 8x6.5 grow space. Plan on getting a 600w Kingbrite Quatum Bar Set with Cree reds. Will get a second one down the road. I will also usemy 3x3 tent in the room for a drying tent and my sf2000 for any challenges that may be going on in the community.

I increased my feedings to 27g of MC/ 6g of BE/ 2g of Sea K. Next week will be the last increase, it will be 28/7/2. From there we will wait for them to be ready. I’ve done much reading on to flush or not. I don’t think I will be flushing since I use plant raisers. That’s also a plus since my plants shouldn’t take long to dry. PH is still 5.7-5.8.

The Pinot Noir is trying her best to catch up to the 50 shades of grape in height. She continues her Xmas tree shape. I truly wish she would have been LST from the start, but I am happy with her anyway. She will be beautiful when its all said and done.

The 50 Shades of Grape continues to pack on frost. Her bud sites are plumping slowly. she Is a monster taking up half the tent. she could have taken up the whole tent, easily. i may have to harvest her twice, we will see. She is getting 3L per feed. I’m starting to see the issues with fabric pots when the coco doesn’t stick to the pot and some water is t going through the medium properly and is coming out the side. Plan on purchasing 10ok of white Rain Science 3g bags and a few 5g bags for the grow room So I won’t have the issue. Hoping this problem isn’t affecting the 50 shades of grape too much. It seems the rest of the medium still gets water.

The MBAP is coming along great, she continues to stretch also, as well as her smaller sites are starting to perk up through the leaves. I’ve done a bit of defoliating to get some light through her. I really think it is paying of. I’ve actually done a little of defoliating throughout the flower process, but always kept it below 10% and only removed what was blocking sites. This can be said for all plants.

Tent Day 63
View attachment 1295275

MBAP Day 63
View attachment 1295276

Pinot Noir Day 63
View attachment 1295277

50 Shades of Grape Day 63
View attachment 1295278

50 Shades of Grape Day 63
View attachment 1295279
I just started my first grow ever. Your Grow Journal has helped prepare me for certain things and also given me some great reference points. Can’t wait to see your harvest!

I just started my first grow ever. Your Grow Journal has helped prepare me for certain things and also given me some great reference points. Can’t wait to see your harvest!
That mean a lot! It's one of the reasons I wanted to do a journal. I had anxiety over starting my first grow, but with help from members of this community, I hit the grow running hard and fast. Use every mistake as a lesson learned, and have fun doing it. Good luck with your first grow! I'll be sure to follow it. :thanks: :smoking:

That mean a lot! It's one of the reasons I wanted to do a journal. I had anxiety over starting my first grow, but with help from members of this community, I hit the grow running hard and fast. Use every mistake as a lesson learned, and have fun doing it. Good luck with your first grow! I'll be sure to follow it. :thanks: :smoking:
No problem Bro. I’ll probably start logging my grow tonight or tomorrow. I’m definitely experiencing “anxious excitement “. Lol

Day 65: Nute Feed and Photos

Happy Friday! The girls are coming along great. The Pinot Noir and MBAP's bud sites are starting to form, as well as some frost. The 50 Shades of Grape is doing what she has been doing from the beginning.... killing it. She has a berry smell, mixed with cat piss and straight gas. Looking like I have another 2-3 weeks with her. The buds are getting noticeably heavy the past couple days. I may have to get some string in a week to hold them up, or at least I can hope that will be the case. The Pinot Noir is getting so sticky. I'm still trying to make out her smells, but so much tree in a 3x3 is throwing me off :smoking: I bought a USB microscope on Amazon to check out trichomes.

Nute feed is 27g of MC/6g of BE/2g of Sea K. 5.8 PH. I want to stop it here, but it doesn't look like the plants are slowing down at all. May increase one more time to 28/7/2. We will see in the coming days.

I also bought a new light for my grow room I'm working on. Ended up going with a Kingbrite 600W Lm301h quantum bar light with CREE XP-E2 660nm UV IR led strip grow lamp. It shipped today. Really excited to get it set up.

50 Shades of Grape
50 shades of grape D65 part 2.jpg

50 Shades of Grape
50 shades of grape D65.jpg

ManBearAlienPig
MBAP D65.jpg

Pinot Noir
Pinot Noir D65.jpg

Tent Day 65
Tent D65.jpg

Day 67: Defoliation day

What‘s going on everyone :smoking:.Posted a couple pictures on Reddit yesterday and a redditor mentioned I should defoliate the 50 Shades of Grape ASAP. Someone else chimed in with a bit more detail, saying if I didn’t want a ton of larf, I should get in there. So I woke up this morning, and took care of a couple errands. When I got home, I made a cappuccino, dabbed and got to work in the tent. Four cuts in, I cut a bud branch:crying: good thing it was only going to be larf. Initially got discouraged and then remembered mistakes are lessons learned. Took a deep breath and got back to work With no other problems, outside a stem too weak for the big bud on it. I rested the bud on another stem.

My Pinot Noir needed the trimming bad. There were several small bud sites on the lower section that would have been larf. The trimming gave them a noticeable amount of light. The same can be said for the MBAP. This didn’t happen with the 50 Shades because she was topped. Will defoliate right before stretch (day 28-35). This is if I don’t top between Day 18-21.

Feed them this morning with 27g of MC/6g of BE/2g of Sea K. Also gave them 1L each after their trimming. Recharge bath tomorrow. Not sure if I should stop Recharge baths or do them for the entire grow.

Small update with grow space.. I primered and painted the drywall and work bench/shelves. I also put Drylok extreme on the concrete walls and ceiling. I should be getting 7mil Panda film in the mail today. I’m thinking about just putting it on the floor instead of putting drylok on the floor. Still have to figure out my ventilation plan. Will probably hammer drill a hole through the concrete wall for an 8in exhaust fan and buy a 6in fan with a hepa filter for intake. My garage will be my lung room the HEPA filter should help if the garage door is open. Will use carbon filter also.

Enough talking from me, here’s your photos :smoking:. Gonna tag @stan_mephisto so he can see this monster in my closet.

50 Shades of Grape
8F6AF5B7-817C-42C1-AD26-AE412E069E57.jpeg

Pinot Noir
92E68112-B254-40C6-B178-CFBCE31A103A.jpeg

ManBearAlienPig
A21EE9FA-C847-4985-B4AE-0D14B0214E1F.jpeg

Tent Day 67
2EC20BB9-E3B2-43F5-8B9A-51839C1547E4.jpeg
1F666EA9-A18D-484F-B97F-B132E168C7FC.jpeg

Focused on the lower portion of the girls today, will work on the top tomorrow. Thought I stressed them enough for the day.

Thats a HUGE bitch!
Seriously, Dude. You guys are doing the Lord's work. These genetics are bonkers! Hope you guys didn't get hit by the snowstorm too bad. Good luck with the store today, I'll be patiently waiting for the Queen's return. :headbang:

Day 70: Nute feeds and photos

10 weeks in with my lovely ladies. They are looking wonderful! Feeds are currently at 28g of MC/5G of BE/2g of Sea K. The 50 Shades of grape didn’t like the increased amount of BE at 6g so you stay at 5g. She is continuing to fatten up her bud sites a little by the day. I’m thinking I have 2 more weeks, 3 the most. The Pinot Noir, refusing to be left behind, has started packing on frost. I’m really digging her structure. The MBAP is stilling fill out really nice.

My sense of smell sucks but I get a grape diesel smell from the 50 Shades with a scent of cat piss. I can’t put my finger on the MBAP smell, but my brother in law thinks it smells the best.

Tent Day 70
73F1F71A-3C9E-41DF-919E-AB728ADC1F9C.jpeg

50 Shades of Grape
C60CD273-78AD-40F0-8192-74D430A63504.jpeg

ManBearAlienPig
1C3D97F8-5C46-4ECF-9AFE-F8D18B35A4D6.jpeg

Pinot Noir
2E71E6C3-8048-4B4E-B52B-B800DB5ADEC5.jpeg

50 Shades of Grape close up
C6B47596-9995-4C21-8948-FD2415EA017B.jpeg
805373E4-0B8D-4A6A-8D0C-BA1681D8A95F.jpeg

New light also came in! :vibe: :drool::smoking: