New Grower First Ever Grow- Mephisto Seeds/Coco/Megacrop

Day 93: Photos, reduced feed

Happy Friday everyone! :smoking:

The ladies are doing wonderful in their new grow room. They’ve really blew up more since the move. I’ve noticed a little Nitrogen Toxicity (dark green leafs/curling), so I dialed the MC down to 25g, instead of 28g. Towards the end of the grow, I’ve been measuring in weight, instead of ppms. I plan on getting back to recording ppm levels for my second grow. I chopped the 50 shades of grape on Tuesday, she’s been drying in a room with the window covered by panda film. Temps have been a steady 70F/40% RH. I will spend the weekend cleaning my tent and getting everything set up to run my auto pots! Haven’t figured out what I will be running, but I am excited!

F47C568A-D678-4807-8296-E62DEA8E6160.jpeg
D50ED461-835C-49A6-9C77-8E6FFB88E810.jpeg

Appreciate the rep @Need4Weed although it’s not done, thanks for joining helping me through my first harvest, I really appreciate it. :smoking: :toke:

Day 93: Photos, reduced feed

Happy Friday everyone! :smoking:

The ladies are doing wonderful in their new grow room. They’ve really blew up more since the move. I’ve noticed a little Nitrogen Toxicity (dark green leafs/curling), so I dialed the MC down to 25g, instead of 28g. Towards the end of the grow, I’ve been measuring in weight, instead of ppms. I plan on getting back to recording ppm levels for my second grow. I chopped the 50 shades of grape on Tuesday, she’s been drying in a room with the window covered by panda film. Temps have been a steady 70F/40% RH. I will spend the weekend cleaning my tent and getting everything set up to run my auto pots! Haven’t figured out what I will be running, but I am excited!

View attachment 1305731View attachment 1305732

be sure to tag me with final dry weight on the 50 shadez, so me can give u a shiny lil badge :smoking: ppp

Nice job friend. It's been fun following. :headbang:
Appreciate it bro, I still have two left to chop and will post my takes from the first run. Will save the write up for when those are done. :smoking:

Day 94: Trim jail and final weight of 50 Shades of Grape

What’s going on everyone :smoking: . It’s been a very long day for my first ever trim. I’m tired and cranky.. I’m sure after a shower and a joint, I’ll feel much better :dizzy:. I’ve been trimming since 11 this morning, which then I totally forgot I had seeds soaking, so I had to take care of that after trimming. Clocked out just under 12 hours. I thank the gods that all three girls didn’t finish at the same time cus I would have had to call in back up.

Final weight of the 50 Shades of Grape is 241g :smoking::headbang::vibe:. Appreciate the help from the community. Special shout out to @Need4Weed @PlatinumGrows @pop22 for advice along the way and shout out to @stan_mephisto and the people at Mephisto for some amazing genetics, made my first time growing memorable. Will forever have some Meph growing, in fact just dropped x4 AvT for my autopot system (couldn’t wait for CQ, was inching to use them lol) :headbang:. I have another week or two with my MBAP and Pinot Noir, and I will end up back in trim jail. Tagging @420Forever for my cool badge:smoking:

28E9D5DF-B9CF-4A5D-9D3E-08C05474B728.jpeg
BBB546DC-C5F7-4C26-972E-B1D94E930D58.jpeg
53EFBD10-A470-4CB1-A03D-67CF405CFB78.jpeg
88EC6E73-5E36-45AE-B561-806D54CE0A73.jpeg

Day 94: Trim jail and final weight of 50 Shades of Grape

What’s going on everyone :smoking: . It’s been a very long day for my first ever trim. I’m tired and cranky.. I’m sure after a shower and a joint, I’ll feel much better :dizzy:. I’ve been trimming since 11 this morning, which then I totally forgot I had seeds soaking, so I had to take care of that after trimming. Clocked out just under 12 hours. I thank the gods that all three girls didn’t finish at the same time cus I would have had to call in back up.

Final weight of the 50 Shades of Grape is 241g :smoking::headbang::vibe:. Appreciate the help from the community. Special shout out to @Need4Weed @PlatinumGrows @pop22 for advice along the way and shout out to @stan_mephisto and the people at Mephisto for some amazing genetics, made my first time growing memorable. Will forever have some Meph growing, in fact just dropped x4 AvT for my autopot system (couldn’t wait for CQ, was inching to use them lol) :headbang:. I have another week or two with my MBAP and Pinot Noir, and I will end up back in trim jail. Tagging @420Forever for my cool badge:smoking:

View attachment 1306508View attachment 1306509View attachment 1306510View attachment 1306511

:bravo::slap: congratz on ur first grow & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: to display it under ur name, jus go to profile > badgez & click the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) ppp

:bravo::slap: congratz on ur first grow & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: to display it under ur name, jus go to profile > badgez & click the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) ppp
Thank you! Appreciate the rep also! :headbang: :smoking:

Back