Tent/Fans:
- Mars Hydro 3x3 Tent
- AC Infinity T4 4in Exhaust System
- AC Infinity 4in Carbon Filter
- x2 Genesis 6inch clip fans

Light:
- Spider Farmer SF2000

Schedule:
- 24/0 due to temps where I live. Light at about 32inches at 100%. Keeps the environment at ~75 Degrees

Starting Tap Water:
- 7.8 pH & 130 ppm on average.

Medium:
- Cloud Coir 50/50 coco perlite

Nutrients:
- Megacrop 1 part

Extras:

- Green Nutrients Sea Kelp (Still waiting for it to come in)
- Bud Explosion (Hopefully I can get some in early Feb, if not I will just finish the grow in just MC. Also thought about Flower Fuel.
- Recharge

Pots:

- 5Gal Vivosun Fabric Pot

Meters:
- Vivosun Indoor Thermometer/Hydrometer
- Apera Instruments PH20 Instrument
- Cheap TDS Meter

Summary: Hello AFN community. I always admired a friend's personal grow set up that they did. I recently purchased a home with my Fiance, and decided it was time I stop gawking at my buddy's set up and have my own. Seeds popped 01/07/2021 overnight, planted them on 1/4/21 at 12:00PM. I put them in shot glasses overnight, and planted them the following day. I actually had to plant a Pinot Noir directly in the medium due to me dropping the soaked one down the drain lol.

I prepped my medium with dechlorinated water and recharge, giving each 5Gal pot 5L of solution. Ph was 6.2, PPM was 208 (7.3/138ppm prior to alterations).

My medium seems a bit dry though? plan on picking up a water bottle to spray the top of my medium so I won’t disrupt the plant. Should I let the plant go for a couple days or am I fine giving it a light spray on top?
I also was having humidity problems, as you can see with my photos. Overnight, the humidity would hit 99%. I originally had Domes over the seeds, as well as a humidifier running. My friend said that he believes that may be too much, so I have since removed the dome and set the humidifier to 75%.

I plan on adding more photos soon, first time actually using a forum in a very long time so I'm not use to exporting photos to my PC on a daily basis, I'll try not to fall behind. Please let me know if I am missing any important info. I'm also open to any advice, I'm formally a city boy, so never tried at having a green thumb:eyebrows::thanks:

Attachments

• 50 shades of grape Day1.jpg
    50 shades of grape Day1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 61
  • ManBearAlienPig Day1.jpg
    ManBearAlienPig Day1.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 61
  • Pinot Noir.jpg
    Pinot Noir.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 65
  • Tent Set Up.jpg
    Tent Set Up.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 67
It is fine to mist them... I grow in soil so not much help but have heard that coco needs to remain “moist” to prevent hydrophobia? Hard to water when dry. I’ll follow along and see where this goes! Good luck with your grow! Stop by my threads if you wanna see what I’m doing...

It is fine to mist them... I grow in soil so not much help but have heard that coco needs to remain “moist” to prevent hydrophobia? Hard to water when dry. I’ll follow along and see where this goes! Good luck with your grow! Stop by my threads if you wanna see what I’m doing...
Also when watering, water in a ring around seedlings to promote root growth. I water about half way between seedling and rim of pot.

Coco is a great medium, (especially for increasing yields). :hump:
Loved all the detail in the 1st post! :d5:
:pop: Subbed for the grow show and good luck! :greenthumb::goodluck::pass:

Also when watering, water in a ring around seedlings to promote root growth. I water about half way between seedling and rim of pot.
Yeah, I've read that I should keep the coco moist. I just ran some water through my hose filter (Where I live, we use chloramine so I can't let is sit), ppm is 178. Was letting it sit for a couple hours. Plan on misting the coco soon. Thank you for the tip on targeting the outer ring for root growth.

Coco is a great medium, (especially for increasing yields). :hump:
Loved all the detail in the 1st post! :d5:
:pop: Subbed for the grow show and good luck! :greenthumb::goodluck::pass:
Appreciate it! I can't take too much credit for the format, I got it from @Saven . I've been lurking in his grow journal lol (which is great btw). I really wanted to shoot for coco to try and increase yield, although I know that calls for more feedings. I plan on switching to autopots for my second run.

I can't take too much credit for the format, I got it from Saven
Nothing wrong with that brother and it's always righteous to give credit to others! :karmacloud::pass:
I plan on switching to autopots for my second run.
I've just started my 1st autopot grow, but having troubles with germination at the moment. I'm 2 to 3 weeks away from turning on the system. I'll drop a link if you'd like. If nothing else, you can learn from my fuk-ups! :crying:

Appreciate it! I can't take too much credit for the format, I got it from @Saven . I've been lurking in his grow journal lol (which is great btw). I really wanted to shoot for coco to try and increase yield, although I know that calls for more feedings. I plan on switching to autopots for my second run.

I'll be sure to check in on this grow. I love seeing people get into the hobby. :)

Nothing wrong with that brother and it's always righteous to give credit to others! :karmacloud::pass:
I've just started my 1st autopot grow, but having troubles with germination at the moment. I'm 2 to 3 weeks away from turning on the system. I'll drop a link if you'd like. If nothing else, you can learn from my fuk-ups! :crying:

:crying: drop the link bro, I'll definitely follow. What kind of troubles did you have?

:crying: drop the link bro, I'll definitely follow. What kind of troubles did you have?
I just planted a replacement bean of a dud Creme da la Chem, (my fav meph strain), after a 24 hour soaking. A couple sprouts had helmet head and I was only successful in removing the helmet from a Sour Crack. I replaced the Strawberry Nuggets with a strain called Psychofruit by Cream of the Crop which is very fast and most phenos have a great blueberry smell. I acquired 25 free beans from Ali-bongo, (a seed co from the UK), just for 2 credit card denials. Anyways, here's a link! :pass: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/1st-auto-pots-grow-with-cdlc-sour-crack-strawberry-nuggets.81586/

Back