New Grower First Grow! - Fast Buds: Cream Cookies

Cheers Dell! Yeah, I'm really happy with her shape, outside of the main cola. Next grow, I'll definitely get that under control to allow for a more even canopy. I only tied the main stem down once which was my issue.
Thats why i like to top my girls give's a nice even canapy i do like the xmas tree look tho it's more natural which is nice

Day 75

Not been many updates this week, as I'm waiting for harvest time; just monitoring trichomes for changes - that said, I'm still not seeing many amber, but she is looking well and truly ready outside of the trichomes. She's swelled up to the point where I think she's as big as she's getting, and the buds feel as hard as bricks.

Been dealing with some pretty harsh heat recently (upwards of 31c some days), but luckily I think chop day might happen in the next two days!

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:
Just read through this start to (nearly) finish. Great journal and grow--thanks for being so detailed. I really like that cabinet you've built, too. It looks very tidy and professional.

Thats why i like to top my girls give's a nice even canapy i do like the xmas tree look tho it's more natural which is nice
Me too, I pretty much top them all, I just like the structure better.

Day 75

Not been many updates this week, as I'm waiting for harvest time; just monitoring trichomes for changes - that said, I'm still not seeing many amber, but she is looking well and truly ready outside of the trichomes. She's swelled up to the point where I think she's as big as she's getting, and the buds feel as hard as bricks.

Been dealing with some pretty harsh heat recently (upwards of 31c some days), but luckily I think chop day might happen in the next two days!

View attachment 1343945

View attachment 1343946

View attachment 1343944
Bit late to your party, but I have really enjoyed reading through your grow. You have knocked it out of the park mate, very well done indeed, both with the nice cabinet setup and the healthy plant. Trouble is that you have had so much fun, you will have to keep doing it whether you need the bud or not. OTOH, I have found no shortage of friends who enjoy my excess, so you may be ok anyway. :pighug:

Just read through this start to (nearly) finish. Great journal and grow--thanks for being so detailed. I really like that cabinet you've built, too. It looks very tidy and professional.

Thanks for the kind words brother! Yeah the cabinet has worked far better than I ever expected it to; really pleased with it.

Bit late to your party, but I have really enjoyed reading through your grow. You have knocked it out of the park mate, very well done indeed, both with the nice cabinet setup and the healthy plant. Trouble is that you have had so much fun, you will have to keep doing it whether you need the bud or not. OTOH, I have found no shortage of friends who enjoy my excess, so you may be ok anyway. :pighug:

Glad you enjoyed it! And for sure, I really don't smoke too much (only at weekends really), so I'm definitely expecting to have a nice supply for a while. I've got a few more seeds (a mix of this strain and White Widow), but going to hang back for winter before I go for round 2 - the temps have been crazy high recently, and although I'm happy with this grow, colder temps would have made things much easier :smoking:

Day 76

No visual update today, but she's now seen her last bit of light. I haven't turned the lights back on today, and plan to keep her in darkness until midday Monday, then it's time for the chop on day 78!

Im late to the party as well and enjoyed the read, our state just went legal :bow: and im on my first grow now 7 plants total 5 fastbuds. I may have started too many but screw it, its a legalization party. I found your success inspiring thanks for sharing your venture! Cant wait to see the final weight.

Hey @Frank56 just flicked through your journal.. first grow eh.. u little tease.. no way!! Only kidding.. this is probably the best first grow I've ever seen m8.. no shit.. you have absolutely smashed it to iddy biddy pieces.. stunning plant.. well done sir.. you've got skillz :toke:

Back