First Grow In Almost 2 Years!

1000003344~2.png
1000003340~2.png

Day 51. Gave them 1/2 dose bloom and 1 tbsp molasses/gallon. Lights set about a 16" from canopy @ 800 PPFD. I had it set about 10" away to light recommendations but the Trainwreck yellowed out quick so I'm assuming that's the cause because she's bulking up quick so not in lockout. (I think that's how that works?) 🤣 Could be natural fade I guess just seems early.

IMG_20240423_095533698~2.jpg

Day 28. Fat Blueberry is in stretch mode grew 3" over night. I realized Ms. Crispy is the only one I didn't remove the biodegradable fabric on the jiffy pellet and it's not "degrading". I'm going to back direct soil no more in between from now on 😁 other than that all good! Lights set about 24" from canopy @ 500 PPFD. Will be to 600 PPFD by end of 5th week. Still haven't had to feed other than molasses and not showing any signs yet of deficiency so I will let them be! Gets me excited to start using RO Lush!!

IMG_20240423_095522220~2.jpg

EDIT - I forgot to add the bottom left PK only has 4 colas BECAUSE.... She was half the size of the others (probably over watered her early on) so I decided to give her 4 colas to see if she will stack up more than the average stunted natural autoflower. Won't know until you try!!

Last edited:
Day 52. Trainwreck is hungry drinking a gallon a day (2 separate waterings) I don't think my fox farm trio nutes are good anymore they have nute rocks in them and the color is lighter than it should be. Just realized this when I shook the tiger bloom and it sounded like a spray paint can... 🤣Owell!! This Friday I'll be ordering a bag of RO Lush and a new line of nutes. Not sure what I'm going with yet still researching.
IMG_20240424_082752490~2.jpg

Day 29. All good on veg side they are growing vigorously. Fat blueberry got tied down a little more to even up the canopy but other than that just watering once a day for them. Thinking I'll start quarter dose veg nutes tomorrow as one in the back right is starting to lighten up a little in color.
IMG_20240424_090420786~2.jpg

Day 53. Sweet cheese (left) Sweet Trainwreck (Right) 800PPFD center of canopy. Plain water this round next will be feed. Im going to go to day 65 more than likely and get these 2 gals out the tent. Ordered a usb microscope because I broke my other one last night trying to look at a very weird bug with my kiddos 🤣 The one I ordered connects to my phone so I'll be able to take some triche pics! I also ordered a bag of Roots Organic Lush, gaja green 284 bloom (just in case I need it) A set of Cronk Nutrients Bonnie & Clyde, Calmag and Bud Booster for my coco grow.
IMG_20240425_084805134~2.jpg

Day 30. Veg side is steady growing. I noticed some lightening on a few leaves on the back 2 gals so I introduced the FF Grow at 1/4 dose and they did not like that. They got serrated leaves almost immediately. Or they did like it? IDK I'm still learning!
The center plant (white pot) is in coco so I PHd to 5.8. 550ppm. I don't know how to feed coco according to ppm by age so I'm just going up 50 every other feeding and it seems to work? 🤣
IMG_20240425_084746234~2.jpg

I
Interesting...I didn't know that was a thing. How cold 🥶? :baked:
In the low 50s. I read it in an article that I will go try to find again and post because it had a lot of interesting things in it. But once I read that I checked the temp of my water and it was 52°F. So it very well may have been like a shock to them. Makes sense to me 😁

Immediate temperature stress was how the guy worded it.

I forgot to add that multiple things can cause serrated edges but in my case since it happened right after I fed with cold a** water and went away within a few hours I had a chance to pin point the problem. Light stress, temp stress, over feeding etc. I'm sure there is more that causes it but my problem pointed to freezing the gals roots 🤣

Last edited:
Day 54. Steady packing on weight! I get the microscope you can hook up to your phone or tablet today and I'll post some trichome pics 😁 excited about that.

Lights on.
IMG_20240426_083502121~2.jpg

Lights off.
IMG_20240426_083552835~2.jpg

Day 31 for veg. (Not including center white pot) Fat Blueberry is growing vigorously. They responded well to the grow feeding. Always scared when I first introduce the FF trio 🤣 Next will be half grow/bloom hopefully with the Cronk Nutrients if they arrive quick enough.

Lights on.
IMG_20240426_083446191~2.jpg

Lights off.
IMG_20240426_083604957~2.jpg

Day 24. I think. Critical + in coco. I don't think I'm feeding her correctly or maybe to much. High nitrogen by looking at the leaves she's dark and growing but slowly but she is growing!. As long as I can get her to harvest then it'll be a win since this is my first go at coco. I tied her down this morning. That's all folks!!!

Edit - Thinking about it I have this in 1.5 gallons of soil the white RS pot is folded in half so that could be the reasoning why it's slow growing and smaller I guess? Just a thought.
IMG_20240426_083625532~2.jpg

Last edited:
Back