First Grow In Almost 2 Years!

Day 55.
IMG_20240427_092939946~2.jpg

Day 32. I moved Ms crispy out the tent and moved the AK Auto from Linda seeds into the tent for better light. She's on day 11 in random soil I found on property when I bought it last year. And critical plus in the white pot LOVED the tie down yesterday she is thriving check out the difference from yesterday to today it's crazy how fast these gals grow.
IMG_20240427_093007856~2.jpg

Welp, I thought you had to do daily updates to get the cultivators club badge but then I read weekly? So is it once a week or what? I don't mind posting everyday it's fun for me but I missed a few days and figured I wouldn't get it this run. Am I good to go still or no? I'm confused 🤣

Welp, I thought you had to do daily updates to get the cultivators club badge but then I read weekly? So is it once a week or what? I don't mind posting everyday it's fun for me but I missed a few days and figured I wouldn't get it this run. Am I good to go still or no? I'm confused 🤣
You’re good with weekly bro ✅

Basically it used to be weekly updates with harvest pic with yield at the end to get in now it can be even less they just want the 7 milestones with a review using the review system it can be of one strain. More reviews you have makes it easier for vendors to see what you've done.

1. Germination
2. Sex
3. Early Flower
4. Mid Flower
5. Late Flower
6. Harvest
7. Buds
8. (OPTIONAL) Grow Terminated

Tag @Mossy with a link to review and journal she approves applications here :goodluck:

Basically it used to be weekly updates with harvest pic with yield at the end to get in now it can be even less they just want the 7 milestones with a review using the review system it can be of one strain. More reviews you have makes it easier for vendors to see what you've done.

1. Germination
2. Sex
3. Early Flower
4. Mid Flower
5. Late Flower
6. Harvest
7. Buds
8. (OPTIONAL) Grow Terminated

Tag @Mossy with a link to review and journal she approves applications here :goodluck:

Thank you! Then I'm way good only missed 2 days out of 55 so far 😁

Got the microscope in but it is EXTREMELY difficult to take pictures with because I'm to shakey. Have to make a stand or something for it. Any ideas
I do not generally encourage superfluous purchases to grow, but a decent adjustable microphone stand (like below) or something stable to hold it works really well...if you have to buy something you should measure the height and reach lengths on the stand for whatever location you will be using it in with grown plants:

30dms.png

I do not generally encourage superfluous purchases to grow, but a decent adjustable microphone stand (like below) or something stable to hold it works really well...if you have to buy something you should measure the height and reach lengths on the stand for whatever location you will be using it in with grown plants:

30dms.png
I have a microphone stand in storage! Appreciate the idea I'm going to try it 😁

Day 55.
View attachment 1679550

Day 32. I moved Ms crispy out the tent and moved the AK Auto from Linda seeds into the tent for better light. She's on day 11 in random soil I found on property when I bought it last year. And critical plus in the white pot LOVED the tie down yesterday she is thriving check out the difference from yesterday to today it's crazy how fast these gals grow.
View attachment 1679551
ooooh, white fabric pots. i know they're gonna get ruined but they look so tasty!

Back