New Grower First grow- Indoor Auto White Widow

J

Jrw1981

Hey guys, posted my intro a few days back and figured I'd throw a grow journal up and take advantage of all the experience you guys have to offer.

It's my first grow, auto or otherwise, so feel free to knock me upside the head in order to impart knowledge. Haha

Quick recap of my setup. I've built a 2x4x8 cabinet in my insulated garage. It's not the biggest, but it's stealthy and looks like it belongs there.
20181212_101641.jpg
20181212_084740.jpg

Running 3 x Viparspectra R300s over 3 White Widow Auto fems from New420GuySeeds.

They were germinated in Rapid Rooters on Thanksgiving day (Nov 22). 2 had sprouted by Nov 25 and the third had shown her face the next day.

All three ladies are in 3 gallon fabric pots with Coco Loco. I started with GH Flora Trio but switched to @TaNg easy feeding schedule. So, AN Sensi Bloom Coco A/B and GH CaliMagic for now. I've got Overdrive and Carboload for later on down the road. Currently feeding everyday with 1mL/L of each. Each plant gets a 2L bottle of water and run off is shop vacuumed out of the drip pan. As of last night, one of the girls looks like she might have a touch of N tox (or overwatering), but otherwise they have been growing strong. Still trying to determine which it is and then, I'll figure out how to keep her going strong.

In my research leading up to this first grow, I found @autobeast thread on topping and decided to give it a go. So, on day 15 from seed I topped the biggest of the 3 girls just above the 4th node.
20181210_182814.jpg
20181210_182810.jpg

Then yesterday, when I had enough stalk to safely do it, I topped the other 2 girls.

So, today is day 17 from sprout and things are moving along. 2 of the girls are doing great and one needs a little extra love, but I'm not too concerned yet.

20181212_085043.jpg
20181212_085106.jpg
20181212_085035.jpg

My droopy girl...
20181212_084935.jpg
20181212_084853.jpg
20181212_084823.jpg

Thanks for reading along. I'll post updates as I can. If any of you have any words of wisdom along the way, feel free to enlighten me. Thanks and y'all be safe!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great start! I’ll sub up as I likes my widow. Looking good and it will bounce back from the topping [emoji1303]

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, posted my intro a few days back and figured I'd throw a grow journal up and take advantage of all the experience you guys have to offer.

It's my first grow, auto or otherwise, so feel free to knock me upside the head in order to impart knowledge. Haha

Quick recap of my setup. I've built a 2x4x8 cabinet in my insulated garage. It's not the biggest, but it's stealthy and looks like it belongs there.View attachment 985931 View attachment 985932

Running 3 x Viparspectra R300s over 3 White Widow Auto fems from New420GuySeeds.

They were germinated in Rapid Rooters on Thanksgiving day (Nov 22). 2 had sprouted by Nov 25 and the third had shown her face the next day.

All three ladies are in 3 gallon fabric pots with Coco Loco. I started with GH Flora Trio but switched to @TaNg easy feeding schedule. So, AN Sensi Grow Coco A/B and GH CaliMagic for now. I've got Overdrive and Carboload for later on down the road. Currently feeding everyday with 1mL/L of each. Each plant gets a 2L bottle of water and run off is shop vacuumed out of the drip pan. As of last night, one of the girls looks like she might have a touch of N tox (or overwatering), but otherwise they have been growing strong. Still trying to determine which it is and then, I'll figure out how to keep her going strong.

In my research leading up to this first grow, I found @autobeast thread on topping and decided to give it a go. So, on day 15 from seed I topped the biggest of the 3 girls just above the 4th node.View attachment 985933 View attachment 985934

Then yesterday, when I had enough stalk to safely do it, I topped the other 2 girls.

So, today is day 17 from sprout and things are moving along. 2 of the girls are doing great and one needs a little extra love, but I'm not too concerned yet.

View attachment 985936 View attachment 985935 View attachment 985937

My droopy girl...View attachment 985938 View attachment 985939 View attachment 985940

Thanks for reading along. I'll post updates as I can. If any of you have any words of wisdom along the way, feel free to enlighten me. Thanks and y'all be safe!

Sweet looking cabinet build! :thumbsup:

Great looking girl, also :woohoo1:

Welcome to the best place on the net for weed growers.:toke:

Just ask & you will get answers. Good luck!

If need more headroom, you can always put the fan/filter outside the tent. I've been doing that for quite a few years.

Absolutely and it was considered. Keeping it inside for now just to reduce the inevitable questions. Due to location, this will probably stay that way for the foreseeable future. Using topping and will be using lst to control vertical growth.

Back