New Grower First Grow - Mephisto - Jammy Dodgers #2 (4)

I want to give a super special shoutout to everyone who has helped me in the beginning of my journey.
All of you amazing mentors, teachers and wonderful people made this happen.
1670694936198.png
1670695145772.png
1670695167648.png

@Jean-O

Thank you for your kind words and concise, to the point information. You're def someone I aspire to be when it comes to cannabis and helping others. Hopefully one day I can be as successful as you are, up the irons brother. :headbang:
@Dankerson
Thank you for your help when it came to drying and curing. Also keep being awesome.
@GreenThumbNorseMan
@NAGreengo
You helped me out a ton through chat when it came to my lights thank you bro, and also thanks for introducing me to that book
@DABaracuss
@chuckeye
Thank you for all of your words and insight bro, even if the delivery came across a bit harsh. You always kept my success on your mind.
@2budz
Dude you helped me out a ton through chat thank you!
@Danielsaaan
@PeaceLove&Buds
@MikeDawg
@uk420man
@Precarious_Inchworm
@Don't Fear the Reefer
Hey bro thank you for following along.
@blue
I love you blue.
@Tom Bombadil
@DDubs
You were always there to motivate me bro, thank you for following my journal and keeping an eye on my progress.
@Farmer.Jon
Thanks for telling me about build a soil and just being a positive person.
@Mañ'O'Green
Thank you for your advice regarding fox farm, soils and the soil tumbler also I enjoyed your chocolate edible video.
@Son of Hobbes
Thank for your amazing messages through chat bro you really motivated me and gave me a great perspective on things. I enjoyed the brief moment we got to chat and hopefully we can talk some more in the future.
@420Forever
ppp *shoves popcorn down throathole*
@Mossy
Thank you for keeping an eye on things as usual and helping this site run smooth as silk. I truly appreciate you.
@WildBill
Thank you for your information regarding the organic style of growing
@stan_mephisto
Thank you for your hard work at Mephisto and allowing me to grow your amazing plants.
@Zaaboot
Thank you brother
@logangrowgan2020
You've always been there for me whenever I needed any kind of help. Thanks for being an awesome person dude.
@Hog MaGundy

Snorlax!!! Raaaaawr!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I appreciate each and everyone of you sorry if I missed anyone, Thanks to all of you for your help and I'll see you all soon. I'm going away for a moment but I'll be back stronger then ever. Arrivederci

1670696930188.png

Last edited:
I want to give a super special shoutout to everyone who has helped me in the beginning of my journey.
All of you amazing mentors, teachers and wonderful people made this happen.
View attachment 1545626View attachment 1545627View attachment 1545628
View attachment 1545633

@Jean-O

Thank you for your kind words and concise, to the point information. You're def someone I aspire to be when it comes to cannabis and helping others. Hopefully one day I can be as successful as you are, up the irons brother. :headbang:
@Dankerson
Thank you for your help when it came to drying and curing. Also keep being awesome.
@GreenThumbNorseMan
@NAGreengo
You helped me out a ton through chat when it came to my lights thank you bro, and also thanks for introducing me to that book
@DABaracuss
@chuckeye
Thank you for all of your words and insight bro, even if the delivery came across a bit harsh. You always kept my success on your mind.
@2budz
Dude you helped me out a ton through chat thank you!
@Danielsaaan
@PeaceLove&Buds
@MikeDawg
@uk420man
@Precarious_Inchworm
@Don't Fear the Reefer
Hey bro thank you for following along.
@blue
I love you blue.
@Tom Bombadil
@DDubs
You were always there to motivate me bro, thank you for following my journal and keeping an eye on my progress.
@Farmer.Jon
Thanks for telling me about build a soil and just being a positive person.
@Mañ'O'Green
Thank you for your advice regarding fox farm, soils and the soil tumbler also I enjoyed your chocolate edible video.
@Son of Hobbes
Thank for your amazing messages through chat bro you really motivated me and gave me a great perspective on things. I enjoyed the brief moment we got to chat and hopefully we can talk some more in the future.
@420Forever
ppp *shoves popcorn down throathole*
@Mossy
Thank you for keeping an eye on things as usual and helping this site run smooth as silk. I truly appreciate you.
@WildBill
Thank you for your information regarding the organic style of growing
@stan_mephisto
Thank you for your hard work at Mephisto and allowing me to grow your amazing plants.
@Zaaboot
Thank you brother
@logangrowgan2020
You've always been there for me whenever I needed any kind of help. Thanks for being an awesome person dude.
@Hog MaGundy
View attachment 1545634
Snorlax!!! Raaaaawr!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I appreciate each and everyone of you sorry if I missed anyone, Thanks to all of you for your help and I'll see you all soon. I'm going away for a moment but I'll be back stronger then ever. Arrivederci

View attachment 1545648
Right on! That's what the community is here for! We all want to see each other have success and a fun time growing. Thanks for the kind words and I hope to see you back and growing soon!

Back