New Grower First Grow - Mephisto - Jammy Dodgers #2 (4)

MC tent Day 62 ~~~

MC tent Day 62 10242022.jpg

Every 7 days or so I give them 5g of MC per 4L and 1g each of SC and BE along with microbes. I also started giving them calmag+ 1 tsp (5ml) per 4L earlier this month.
I don't suppose you are taking a ppm reading ?

And what is your temp and rh of the tent ?

But, that might explain the condition of your plants.

In three gallon bags at that size, healthy plants should be asking for water in three to four days.

I have one sativa in particular that would be five feet tall (without the horizontal training) and she is just recently up to 7.5g/4L of MC alone.

Now towards the end of flower and needs water/feed every 2 1/2 days. She has lost maybe a dozen bottom leaves (from yellowing) with the top fans barely showing any leaf tip necrosis.

SC (0-27-27) and BE (0-34-34 + Magnesium) adds to the total ppm's and IMO screws up your NPK numbers....

BTW > I only used BE maybe a half dozen times during early flower this grow and didn't like the look of the new growth.

Into the garbage it goes.....

Cheers

I don't suppose you are taking a ppm reading ?

And what is your temp and rh of the tent ?

But, that might explain the condition of your plants.

In three gallon bags at that size, healthy plants should be asking for water in three to four days.

I have one sativa in particular that would be five feet tall (without the horizontal training) and she is just recently up to 7.5g/4L of MC alone.

Now towards the end of flower and needs water/feed every 2 1/2 days. She has lost maybe a dozen bottom leaves (from yellowing) with the top fans barely showing any leaf tip necrosis.

SC (0-27-27) and BE (0-34-34 + Magnesium) adds to the total ppm's and IMO screws up your NPK numbers....

BTW > I only used BE maybe a half dozen times during early flower this grow and didn't like the look of the new growth.

Into the garbage it goes.....

Cheers

Thanks for your insight, I actually had a feeling that I wasn't feeding them enough. The tent is usually at 70F with 65% rh. I didn't know that you could increase the MC dose to 7.5g/4L. I was using their onsite calculator and it's showing me 6.35g per 4L for the final growing phase. I'll be increasing my watering to every 5 days with a higher dose. I was reading F.N.'s megacrop grow journal and he was using SC with great results. That's why I decided to add it, but perhaps it's not necessary at all. I want to do a side by side comparison. One using just MC and another one with MC, SC, and BE combined.

Thanks for your insight, I actually had a feeling that I wasn't feeding them enough. The tent is usually at 70F with 65% rh. I didn't know that you could increase the MC dose to 7.5g/4L. I was using their onsite calculator and it's showing me 6.35g per 4L for the final growing phase. I'll be increasing my watering to every 5 days with a higher dose. I was reading F.N.'s megacrop grow journal and he was using SC with great results. That's why I decided to add it, but perhaps it's not necessary at all. I want to do a side by side comparison. One using just MC and another one with MC, SC, and BE combined.

You must have missed the part where they say you also judge your feeding amount by observing how green the leaves are.

That is why I leave some larger fan leaves when I lollipop. They tell me when to up the feed.

Pretty sure your combination is causing a lock out.

And do you not pick up your pots to judge when to water ? Or use a wood skewer/stick ?

Watering on a schedule does not work very well... .

I do not follow the fade is a good thing group, it is possible to grow a plant from start to finish that is Green !

Cheers

What you be jamming on the guitar? I like to jam also. I got a 96 less Paul black beauty I like to play some blues and metal on.

Right now I'm currently learning a song by Cacophony which is the Jason Becker, Marty Friedman duo project. The song is called the Ninja. I love the blazing fast run at around 2:15 and 3:15 but I can only play those two parts at about 80% speed. Everything else is at 100%. I also like playing Allan Holdsworth stuff like Above and Below, pretty much everything on his 16 men of tain album. Oh yeah Rush and a whole bunch of metal from The Deftones all the way to Burzum.

My LP is from '94 :headbang: :d5: , it's a Studio Lite and I had to get it shipped out from Japan. It's my favorite guitar on my roster and I hate the fact that I spent so long on ESP and Ibanez before making the switch to Gibson.

Last edited:
Back