New Grower First Grow - Mephisto - Jammy Dodgers #2 (4)

MC Tent : 10th Feed
MC tent Day 67 ~~~ Feeding the MC tent plants. MC (7g per 4L) SC and BE 1g, cal mag+, recharge and yucca until slight runoff.
MC tent Day 67 10292022.jpg

MC Tent : 11th Feed and PH testing
MC tent test results
dr mario test.png

Soil PH left to right
front 3
1. 6.6
2. 6.7
3. 6.8

mid three
4. 6.8
5. 6.8
6. 6.2

back 2
7. 5.9
8. 6.7

----------------------------
Nutrient Mix per 4L

Megacrop 7g
Sweet Candy 1g
Bud Ex 1g
yucca

ph = originally 5.7 raised to 6.3 using PH up
ppm =1100-1200
EC = 2.2-2.4

Notes: I should've been measuring all of this stuff since day 1 SMFH.... Pots number 6 and 7 need to get as close as possible to 6.6 I need to make sure my feeding water is between 6.3 and 6.8.

After letting the plants hang dry until the branches snapped, I put them into brown bags for 3-4 days. Then I used the Ac infinity trimmer. I'm going to let them cure before turning it all into hash oil. I hope everyone enjoyed my reading my journal and I'll keep you all posted for Chapter 2. I'm heavily leaning towards the organic side of things after reading a few books (Teaming with Microbes, The Ideal Soil, and
Building Soils for Better Crops 4th Edition) I'm currently reading Worms eat my garbage, and a JADAM organic farming book. Also watching Dark Horse Genetics Podcast, along with Build A soil and others great channels.

, so next run will be Sour Stomper, Mango Smile, Forum Stomper, a bunch of Mephisto Freebie crosses along with, Down to Earth and Gaia Green mixed with fox farm or pro mix hp and a ton of worm castings (10-20 worms per pot plus food for them), perlite, compost teas, cover crops, fungi, bacteria (especially phosphorous based ones) wetting agents, coconut water, seaweed, ferments (bokashi), straw mulch, and foliar sprays. Building up the soil food web. I'll be reading and studying some more before the next run so It will be a few weeks maybe a few months before I get started.

image0.jpg

image0 (1).jpg
image0 (2).jpg
image0 (3).jpg

Oh yeah I did make hash oil of each strain from my down to earth tent using the source turbo and guys I gotta tell you, Mephisto is no fucking joke and organic nutrients ftw. This hash oil is the best I've ever had and I've been to vegas and tried some expensive dabs but this is waaaaay better. all of the terpenes and descriptions you see on Mephisto's strain guide is 100% true. Sour stomper is a hell of an anti depressant, cdlc gives me the major munchies and strawberry nugs X forum stomper (basically JD#2 but the freebie batch) smells like pure strawberry wine mixed with hints of diesel / gas towards the end. God it smnells so great every time I crack the jar open my mouth starts to water at the pure sour / fermented strawberry goodness.

ExtractCraft Source Turbo.jpg
frozen alcohol and bud.jpg

Strawberry Nuggets X Forum Stomper.jpg
Creme de la chem oil.jpg

Keep blazing my fellow stoners :pimp: :ht::smoking:

tumblr_oayu6dCuQP1vz2dp2o1_500.gif

special herbs.png
8871c9282c60a13216e861e693c62b0c.jpg
how-high-can-you-get-donkey-kong.gif

Back