New Grower Second Grow - Mephisto - Jean-o

RedWolfDiesel

Welcome to the CannaZone
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sour Stomper
1695786610939.png

Hello everyone, it's been a bit over a year since my last grow and I think it's time for a new one. During this grow I shall be planting Mephisto and Jean-o seeds.

doge.gif
5cb2gt.jpg
iySHWK_KfWUW0EeWUpUUDfhOv4YEVG0Ug5iTGe7573Y.png

I'm going to try to use organic nutrients as best as I can. Two 3x3 tents, Optic 4XL 500w 20/4 schedule, 7 plants each, 3 gallon fabric pots.
My tap water PH 6.5-7.0

I had some Happy Frog and Promix HP left over from my last grow, so I went ahead and mixed it all together with Down to earth bat guano, Wiggle worm castings, Harvest hero enhanced Perlite DE mix, Recharge, Root Magic Mycorrhizae (I had a tiny bit left over from the last grow so I added some Great White Mycorrhizae once that ran out). I also added TeraGanix Bokashi Bran, Yucca powder, finally some clover seeds. I may be adding more worm castings to the pot once I'm ready to plant the seeds in a week, after letting the microbes multiply in the soil.

After I made all of the pots I started working on the water. I added a teaspoon of BAS Coconut Water Powder, TeraGanix EM-1, Liquid Seaweed, and SLF-100 per gallon of water to three gallons total which I evenly distributed to all 14 pots. After that I finished saturating all of the pots with regular tap water until slight run off.

as far as feeding schedule goes, my plan is to Start on day 21 and then feed them every 7 days with a top dress mix, Along with the diluted coconut, seaweed, enzyme water blend. The final two weeks though will be just water.
1695786588251.png
1695786749316.png

Seeds
Jean-O
Blue Dog S1/F4
Straw Dog
Where's My Dog
What the Fuck

Mephisto
Samsquanch OG
Fugue state x FS
Sour Stomper
Skywalker
3BOG
Mango Smile
Double Grape
(CDLC x Fs) x FS
Sn X FS

I'll be planting the seeds in about a week or so once I get more worm castings to mix into the pots and the bacteria in the soil has multiplied.

Follow along with me on this wonderful journey, and feel free to give any feedback, words of encouragement or any tips/tricks.

seed run.jpg
20230925_232222.jpg
image0.jpg

@Jean-O
@Dankerson
@N/A-Greengo
@DABaracuss
@chuckeye
@2budz
@Danielsaaan
@PeaceLove&Buds
@MikeDawg
@uk420man
@Precarious_Inchworm
@Don't Fear the Reefer
@blue
@Tom Bombadil
@DDubs
@Farmer.Jon
@Mañ'O'Green
@Son of Hobbes
@420Forever
@Mossy
@WildBill
@stan_mephisto
@Zaaboot
@logangrowgan2020
@Hog_M@Gundy

Last edited:
OMG :D

Day 64, auto's from Herbies Seeds.

ProMix HP and Mega Crop one part, done...

Except for the last couple of weeks, 1g Bud Explosion/gallon !

Wedding Cheesecake auto, front right. She passed the 4' mark so I super cropped her...

Day 63 The Girls 24 Sept 2023.jpg

Gorilla Punch auto, bud back building..

Day 64 GP bud 25 Sept 2023.jpg

Good luck, eh ?

Cheers

Looks like the clover are taking root into the soil and I just received all of my Jean-o genetics seeds. Going to start in a few more days. :smoker:

IMG_6408.jpg

1695881352852.png

Last edited:
Quick update, the Mephisto tent had a seed sprout but on the second or third day the sprout legit just died.

image0 (2).jpg

I guess I fucked up somewhere along the lines either with the soil mix, the water mix or maybe something else not sure to be honest seeing as how this is my second grow. My Jean-o tent has 2 sprouts.

image0 (1).jpg
image0.jpg

I'm going to wait until this weekend to see if the remaining sprouts emerge, if nothing happens then I'll most likely buy some more happy frog, and promix hp to redo the pots.
Keep blazing my fellow stoners , just a speed bump:pimp::baked:

Back