New Grower First Grow - Northern Lights/Pineapple Express/Sweet Tooth (Autos)

Well I just flushed the plant that looked stunted the worse. Which was the PE. I decided to only do one just to see how it went. After I flushed it I checked the run off and it was about 7.0.

Now I'm not sure if I should feed her nutes now or not. The fert water has a ph of about 6.5 so if I feed her I will knock the ph down a bit which would be good. Just don't know if I should wait a few days first or what.

Some advice would really be appreciated. =)

I'd consider doing a dry cycle before any feeding to give the soil a chance to use up what residual nutes might be left in the soil post flush, and a chance to dry up and get oxygenated.

Wzup, Freiya? I'm anxious to see how your little lady has responded to the flush you gave her the other day!

Wzup, Freiya? I'm anxious to see how your little lady has responded to the flush you gave her the other day!

Thanks for caring. =)

Well I flushed the PE and then the next day I flushed the NL and the day after each flush they both looked great. I don't want to jinx anything, but I think that flush really did the trick. They are smiling at me and I'm pretty sure they seem a bit bushier compared to before the flush. Each flower is looking defined and sexy.

I also saw what it looks like when my plant is super hungry for the first time today lol. The ST was drooping so bad when I woke up today. I can just hear her saying "feed me bitch feed me" haha. So I gave her a really big watering with full strength nutes.

I'm actually back to being optimistic again. I can't wait to see how things are going in a few more days. Now I'm totally confused though. My PE and NL are both in their 5th week though it definitely doesn't look like it. I don't know if I should continue to give them the grow nutes or switch to the flowering nutes. I don't know if a stunted auto is going to take longer to finish or not. If it does take longer to finish then I think it would be better to continue with the grow nutes for another week or two.

I will post pics tomorrow.

Thanks for caring. =)

Well I flushed the PE and then the next day I flushed the NL and the day after each flush they both looked great. I don't want to jinx anything, but I think that flush really did the trick. They are smiling at me and I'm pretty sure they seem a bit bushier compared to before the flush. Each flower is looking defined and sexy.

I also saw what it looks like when my plant is super hungry for the first time today lol. The ST was drooping so bad when I woke up today. I can just hear her saying "feed me bitch feed me" haha. So I gave her a really big watering with full strength nutes.

I'm actually back to being optimistic again. I can't wait to see how things are going in a few more days. Now I'm totally confused though. My PE and NL are both in their 5th week though it definitely doesn't look like it. I don't know if I should continue to give them the grow nutes or switch to the flowering nutes. I don't know if a stunted auto is going to take longer to finish or not. If it does take longer to finish then I think it would be better to continue with the grow nutes for another week or two.

I will post pics tomorrow.

No doubt, I care! Shit, the better grower you become, the better assistance and advice you can give me when I need it! LOL! Glad the flush worked out and has the plants looking and feeling better. It makes you feel good when when you know you did something for the better of your girls, doesn't it? I know what you're sayin' when your plants are practically screaming to be fed! Can't ignore that hunger call! I woke up yesterday with every intention of waiting until today to feed my plant, but I could practically hear her begging for food! I tried, and tried to ignore it, but eventually gave in and fed the poor girl. A few hours later, she looked so much better! I actually felt like an ass for neglecting her! Crazy! Before you start giving them flowering nutes, you might wanna give this a quick read: https://www.autoflower.org/f44/life-cycle-auto-flowering-cannabis-5113.html

I actually did read that, but I forgot it said up to week 6. Well I'm about 5 days into week 5 so I guess I can give them veg nutes at least 1-2 more times.

At the rate your girl is going, your first time going to be as hot as trappers! =P

At the rate your girl is going, your first time going to be as hot as trappers! =P

:thank: Awww, girl! You trying to make me blush? LOL! But seriously, thanks for the compliment, but I really do owe it all to the AFN fam. I'm just a newbie who's being given good, solid advice to follow, and plenty of great examples to look at

Hi Freiya- Thanks for the kind words on my log, nice to see a fellow grower doing a PE at the same time. I am eager to see what you think of the PH Meter, as I will probably look to get one for future grows. I'll keep checking in!

This will most likely be my last update since I got banned. I just wanted to post one more time and add these pics since I said I would. As you can see my girls are doing a lot better. Thanks for the help everyone! I really appreciate the helpful and respectful members here. I wish you all the best of luck with your grows. =)

About day 36 for PE(left) and NL(middle). About day 30 for ST (right) Sorry for the crappy pics. They seem even worse this time -_-

IMG_20140706_110643.jpgIMG_20140706_110716.jpgIMG_20140706_110745.jpgIMG_20140706_110754.jpgIMG_20140706_110829.jpg

Good luck Freiya, sorry to see you go.

Back