New Grower First Grow - Northern Lights/Pineapple Express/Sweet Tooth (Autos)

a number of people here use PH pens for soil. They over water and test the runoff.

a number of people here use PH pens for soil. They over water and test the runoff.

So testing the run off is better than testing the soil directly?

I, personally, trust my Accurate 8 over any run-off calculations.

I, personally, trust my Accurate 8 over any run-off calculations.

Man I can't believe that little thing costs 70$. Aint no way in the world I can pay that. I was thinking like 25 bucks tops.

I know, it's ridiculous for what it is...but it's more about the amount of investment it's protecting....

$70 plus I had to pay shipping on top of that but I'm glad I got my accurate 8

I also like that I don't have to calibrate it, just wipe her down after each use

I have to throw it out there for the non believers....The Accurate 8, is indeed, THE best tool a soil/soilless gardener can have in his/her arsenal of goodies, to grow the best they can!!!! I rely on them so much, I own 3 of em!!! Yeah, $70 bocks is expensive, but can you put a price on fixing any grow room problems??? WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!

You guys should really leave some positive reviews on amazon. That thing has horrible ratings over there.

Man I can't believe that little thing costs 70$. Aint no way in the world I can pay that. I was thinking like 25 bucks tops.

I got it for $50 and some change, no shipping. I will try and find the link if you'd like

Back