Grow Room First PC grow: Russian Rocket Fuel (rebooted)

looks really nice!!! , what yield are you expecting?

I did a trich check this morning and i'm at about a 4:1 cloud to amber right now. Its ambering fast! I scoped her a few days ago and found it to be more or less 1:1 cloudy clear trichs still. I just smoked some wet popcorn to test her out and I am damn hungry now.

looks really nice!!! , what yield are you expecting?

alot less than my initial estimate of an ounce thats for sure!

i would be happy to get more than a quarter ounce dried/cured at this point

she is looking frostier and forstier every time i see her pwiggins!

excited to see how much you pull off this lady :wiz: for the quarter + ofcourse.

I have to buy a scale soon. I got real good and baked from her today and yday. I am hoping to get 1:1 cloudy to amber by next week so it is hard hitting.

Had some bad luck. :-( one of the lights mounted towards the middle broke free of the case and fell onto some buds for 2-8 hours. The buds touching the bulb feel dry. Those are probably writeoffs. Luckily the true top cola is off the side.

I used a very strong adhesive this time around. By tomorrow it will be fully cured. Still shooting for Sunday chop. I will hold off until the trichs are a go though. Or until my sprouts pop and start to stretch!

most of the bud is okay. i smoked what toasted up the worst last night. hot damn it was still potent! i dont think i lost much more than a 3rd of a gram luckily

edit: whoa! just smoked some more popcorn and this time my vision washed out and i got the echo's for a few seconds! glad i was sitting down. also!, i have some great news, i'll be making my next journal in the next few days! I HAZ SPROUTS! :D

Last edited:
Looking good man. Nice work. Your next grow will be way easier after my first one I can almost do it in my sleep now lol. Can wait to see what you get at the end

New sprout is up and the old plant has been chopped. Pics sometime soon!

Back