Grow Room First PC grow: Russian Rocket Fuel (rebooted)

i know man, when i was danny tanner, i commented on your journal a few times and voted that RRF you had nominated back in october or september. not sure now which month it was but i am sure you do. your RRF that was nominated was badass. the seed run bud i had was magnificent. i am glad i have more seeds than i know what to do with right now. I think some time next year i will be buying some think different seeds and making a cross. =)

Ahh Danny :) i take it you was a victim from the accounts massacre! Glad to here your seed run went well m8.
TD X RRF sounds interesting!! :smokebuds:

I just started germing a RRF last night to add to my current grow so ill be following yours man, looking good :bong:

Ahh Danny :) i take it you was a victim from the accounts massacre! Glad to here your seed run went well m8.
TD X RRF sounds interesting!! :smokebuds:
what happened there by the way? is thai buddha man not on this site anymore?

its all good i will just let it be. we're all still enjoying what we are doing and that is all that matters to me. i think i can puzzle together the broad strokes from that answer and sate my curiosity from deduction at this point.
i didnt want that name anyways, lol. just kidding it was a good handle but, this one is just as cool to me.

its all good i will just let it be. we're all still enjoying what we are doing and that is all that matters to me. i think i can puzzle together the broad strokes from that answer and sate my curiosity from deduction at this point.
i didnt want that name anyways, lol. just kidding it was a good handle but, this one is just as cool to me.

you could always change your name to Peter Danny Tanner Wiggins. lol

2 middle names is not unheard of. :thumbs:

Outside is currently around 85f and inside ambient is sitting at 78. current temp at soil level is 91 and humidity has dropped like a rock thanks to this. I am borderline between annoyed and pissed off at how long it has taken to get these fans. if they dont show up by saturday i am going to complain so hard that they refund my shipping and deeply discount my order.

Also, I am in the process of procuring a very large server case. this particular case so large in fact that it will be able to house a 240 blackstar and 4 plants. this could be a legendary setup by this spring. I will have my current case for drying, germing and early veg and the new case for flowering could let me double or even triple what i think my yield will be this time around.

Nice set up! I love PC grows. I am a little concerned that your soil is to hot to pop. Those lights are very close.

Back