Grow Room First PC grow: Russian Rocket Fuel (rebooted)

A couple of things, I was in the process of procuring a bloom cab pc but, that has fallen through. Oh well, I think I am going to get crazy with the next phase of my stealth grows. I am thinking about building a cabinet that would sit in a closet and have a mogul base with a switch built in going to a 70w MH ballast and 70 or 100w HPS ballast. i need it to stay small and look like part of the closet so, the dimensions are probably going to be something like 1 1/2'w x 1 1/2'd x 2-3' tall. i might go a little bit bigger but, height is probably going to be closer to 2 1/2'. i am more interested in increasing surface area under the light rather than overall volume anyways. more area ='s more places to tie down buds and get an even canopy.

I have been watching my outside lady burst to life this week. Definatly sativa dominant. I still dont get this since the breeders description for RRF shows alot more indica heritage than sativa. oh well whatever. I think it is pretty safe to say i probably do not have any beans from my current stockpile of F2 RRF that are going to show indica traits. I do however have 2 remaining beans from my purchase this summer so, there is still a possibility i might find a bush pheno. I am saving those for a special grow however.

View attachment 166493
View attachment 166494
View attachment 166495

Yo brudda ...i know what ur saying on the Dom of these ...to me that they stat indica ....but look sativa ..and stitch is known to love sativa ....
IMOP ....THEY SHOW and smoke totally different ....
The DFG is suppose to be solid indica ...but man it was definitely a mixture ....great smoke either way ...i did feel it was indica but a better day tike indoca ...

My last feel good is looking superior sati dom but very smaller leaves this maybe the indices is coming out

i like the taste of indicas better but i generally prefer the active psychadelic highs of a sativa.

I love the micro grows. Thanks for posting. I'm curious what if anything you are doing for odor control.

My last RRF plant was nearly odorless while alive. Drying and curing is a whole other story though. You have to put your nose straight on top of the plant or rub a leaf to smell the terpenes. Asides from the unfortunate sativa dom which is going to make it a birch to grow in a pc case, it makes it fairly ideal for low budget indoor growing. If need be, i will tape some dryer sheets to the outtakes. I would rather not though. as far as stealth goes, no smell is better than having to cover it up imo

i like the taste of indicas better but i generally prefer the active psychadelic highs of a sativa.

i love the indica taste as well my friend.

and i definitely prefer a higher cbd/cbn vs higher thc.

but theres nothing wrong with switching up the smoke from time to time.

:smokebuds:

i have some stuff in the frost box that i will be growing some day. they are all non auto though. i have green house super critical, bomb seeds cluster bomb, connesiour genetics super silver sour diesel haze, kannabia citrus, and th seeds heavy duty fruity. on the auto side i have 2 f1 RRF beans and more F2 seeds than i care to count. so, i will be able to sample a great deal of awesomeness as i get a much more rock solid growing apparatus together. autos have the benefit of running such a long light cycle that proofing is not necessarily the highest priority. I can just set the timer to shut the lights off at a time when the room is dark anyways. when i build the stealth cab, it will be 99% light proof. then, i can grow some crazy shit.

Back