HOT PRESS***HOT PRESS***HOT PRESS***HOT PRESS***

heavyweight-logo-small3D2.gif

[HASHTAG]#Heavyweightgrower2018[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#growbattle[/HASHTAG] declared.

Germination dates 21st Jan-1st Feb 2018

This is a Sponsored battle and will include some seed sponsored places. Anyone wanting to qualify for seed sponsorship must have 50 AFN posts to be considered.

[HASHTAG]#heavyweightgrowerof2018[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#growcannabislivewithfriends[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG]

Thread will open for volunteers December 2017
standard battle rules apply

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/master-rules-for-grow-battles.61496/

Hey @Mossy -- where do we volunteer?
I should have some prize seeds from Heavy Weight (from the recent outdoor comp).
Would like to try it out, see if I can get a start going (outdoors) as a spring grow.

Maybe admins answer my question in the first page which was posted exactly one month ago?
Before they scout other members to join growbattle... maybe they should post some clear rules.
No offense, but things should be more explained.

Sorry @KonopCh :doh:..I Hope you appreciate that this is a very busy time for all of the staff and we do Miss some things.

This was our first year doing [HASHTAG]#growbattles[/HASHTAG] . The Fastbuds one was our trial and was expected to be the only one to give us an idea IF they would work out for 2018.
Unfortunately..or fortunately..they were a lot more popular than we expected and everyone wanted a one.

Lots of impromptu battles were set up in a short amount of time..and..we dropped the ball on one or two.

Sorry..we did get a bit overwhelmed co-ordinating vendors and volunteers to get everything kicked off at the same time.

We Live and Learn..and @Ripper and I have spent 2017 looking at our Mistakes and trying to create a set of rules that will eliminate the problems for 2018...Hopefully..:headbang:

Happy Christmas.

So @Mossy ... answer to my question is... ?
November Female seeds growbattle is abandoned? And postponed to february? Or will not happen at all?
What about Heavyweight battle?
Any other battles on the horizon?

Sorry @KonopCh :doh:..I Hope you appreciate that this is a very busy time for all of the staff and we do Miss some things.

This was our first year doing [HASHTAG]#growbattles[/HASHTAG] . The Fastbuds one was our trial and was expected to be the only one to give us an idea IF they would work out for 2018.
Unfortunately..or fortunately..they were a lot more popular than we expected and everyone wanted a one.

Lots of impromptu battles were set up in a short amount of time..and..we dropped the ball on one or two.

Sorry..we did get a bit overwhelmed co-ordinating vendors and volunteers to get everything kicked off at the same time.

We Live and Learn..and @Ripper and I have spent 2017 looking at our Mistakes and trying to create a set of rules that will eliminate the problems for 2018...Hopefully..:headbang:

Happy Christmas.
If I knew any growers in EU, I certainly would push for them to participate... Unfortunately I don't though... Well, other than the peeps on here:vibe:.
I personally find the grow battles very much fun. I could finish dead last every time and still enjoy participating and interacting with the other fine folks. Merry Christmas!

For this round it is EU growers only...:headbang:..we are looking at ways to expand this in later stages..

We Desperately need to expand the EU Seed Test Team...:headbang:..so if you know any EU growers..tell them we are head-hunting.. but don't hang around coz we are going to open this up to wider Social Media

We are Working on it..but there are still US Battles going on.

:bighug:..There goes a Winning Gladiator...:bravo:..Well Done @Belivitez

:pighug:

Yeah.. [HASHTAG]#mephisto[/HASHTAG] are Sponsoring 5 seeded places for the [HASHTAG]#outdoorautophotogrowbattle2018[/HASHTAG] but unfortunately the members who finished this years battle will be given first choice..and with it being [HASHTAG]#mephisto[/HASHTAG] I Think they will be all claimed....:headbang:
hey mossy tried to send you a PM but said i couldnt im intrested in being part of EU test team if you are looking for new members :pass:

So @Mossy ... answer to my question is... ?
November Female seeds growbattle is abandoned? And postponed to february? Or will not happen at all?
What about Heavyweight battle?
Any other battles on the horizon?
The female seeds had some seeds issues and as far as I know the heavyweight is eu only. What about rules is unclear. Before you answer have you seen the thread titled master rules for grow battles

[HASHTAG]#mephistogroweroftheyear2018[/HASHTAG] has been declared.

A Must do Battle for all [HASHTAG]#mephheads[/HASHTAG] :headbang:

1st leg will start 1st February 2018..Qualifying round..Open to all comers

2nd leg starts early May 2018..Qualifying round..Open to all comers.

Champion of Champions Battle or the title [HASHTAG]#mephistogroweroftheyear2018[/HASHTAG] starts 1st September 2018
This will be the Top 5 from each qualifying round and the [HASHTAG]#mephistogroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG] Defending their Title..

:amazon::amazon::amazon::amazon::amazon:
I'm in for this one, how do I sign up or I already have with this message lol?? Sorry new to the forum and growing!

IAM in the female I had a invite I have the seeds ready to go for the female seeds competition I am looking forward to it.

Back