Status
Not open for further replies.
@woody

Week 1 update

All seeds germed although I have pulled a weak one ,
IMAG1715.jpg

Is it time for an update?
If so, then here ya go @woody
Bomb seeds cherry bomb are the front two.
20190506_100749.jpg

Autos touchdown.....run both the photos/autos
Germing autos tonight..pic up later

F0BB8234-8E29-49AF-881C-4E23132C4154.jpeg

2 dropped...berry bomb auto...not bomb berry

299197A2-21C0-41CC-9F9E-4E0C30C29A29.jpeg

Ok guys i just closed this thread.
Post all updates in the biggest thread leg 2 or mossy will kill us :smoking:

Assembly Point :yay1: Good Afternoon Gladiators:bighug:

Site has been a bit bumpy this afternoon.
Hopefully it is over...but if we have problems again..please go to AFN Sister/battle site Highofthetiger.com for live updates..
and vise versa...so worth Remembering to get live updates as we have them...:pass:

@woody

Stardawg had a small hiccup right after germination and had 1 leave tip die and fall off, but she's doing fine now. The reg. has done great since the git-go, being the 1st of 5 to germ and it's shown a lot of vigor. I kind of hope for a female, but if male I will use/freeze his essence ... but he'll have to do his business outdoors and away from my girls! :headbang:

IMG_20190511_195421.jpg

@woody

Stardawg had a small hiccup right after germination and had 1 leave tip die and fall off, but she's doing fine now. The reg. has done great since the git-go, being the 1st of 5 to germ and it's shown a lot of vigor. I kind of hope for a female, but if male I will use/freeze his essence ... but he'll have to do his business outdoors and away from my girls! :headbang:

View attachment 1058114
Opps! Closed thread. Sorry @woody I'll re-post this in the big battle. :headbang:

2 bomb berry autos..just ph water..right one been prob since germ

0B9403AB-26DF-4513-AA5A-A3BE05DEAAC2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back