First time grower. Doing autos. need help please.

heres an uupdate. So the see mango(back left) is supposed to be pinkish redish but not 100% im really curious too see what its going too look like and the auto bomb(front left) and the green crack (front right) are all showing good bud hairs and look nice and the purple haze(back right) is a little slower. All 4 are 28 days old. Now the pineapple express(middle in back) info from website says 15-20 gram yield so does that mean it should be a fast plant? Now im honestly super excited for the dark purple(middle right) website says guaranteed good amount of purple on the plant. Narco purps(very middle) info says its a small yielder but great colors. And berry bomb(front middle) another bomb seed im looking forward too smoking. Finally the bubblegum+ (middle left) is supposed too be a highly resinous and high yielding plant but im going too press most of it into dabs anyway 15731932620851817541718758802986.jpg well thank you all for the tips and advice i really appreciate it. Ill come back with another update soon. Have a great night.

sorry if i'm getting annoying lol. i just want to know as much as possible. so i am currently growing in miracle grow potting soil. i have no clue what nutes are in it or even the soil ph so im trying too find a better soil since this miracle grow is like a damn brick guys. like seriously i cant even hardly get 2 inchs deep in my currently flowering pots. but my seedlings in the same bag of dirt mixed with vermicrop pk boost and recharge, same as the flowering ones. the seedlings soil are soft currently at 2 weeks and 3 days since first 2 leaves. anyone used a similar soil and could recommend a good soil for the pk boost and recharge and bud booster at middle of flowering stage? i am trying too only use the pk boost and recharge with bud booster and gaia green dry ammendments so i only have too water with correct ph. ive never done this before so what dry amendments would i need? if somebody could just give me the run down id really appreciate it. much love guys take it easy.

Back