First Try with CS and Easy Ryder

not sure what happened yoda , you shoulda had a complete reversal , imo you started spraying right at the proper time

did you stop spraying it ? if so maybe too early to stop ? is best to continue spraying as close to the time it is gunna release pollin

peace :cool:

He'll yeah!
Loved Dennis Hopper, he was from my home town.
My parents had friends who knew him.
RIP....

If I had to guess I'd say it was pollenated from the males
Just seems to fast for CS.
Did you get any of the "balls" made from cS to yellow a bit and open?

If the fem pollen dosent fly pull off the Matureist balls an dry .
Then Crush ,and apply pollen the with a brush.
Store in fridge or freezer, moisture is pollens enemy.....

any update on this project yoda?

i need to start taking notes regarding CS :dance2:

:smokebuds:

It didn't work, I don't know because plant got accidentally pollenated that's why it did work or what...right now I'm giving sts a try and will also again try CS... But figured I had to try STS since I've heard so many people say it worked EXCELLENT.. Waiting and seeing
Yodabuds

My first CS didn't work ether. Two clone sisters the one I sprayed I kept it up until her sister flowered, two days latter the one I treated stated showing female-that was yesterday. Only two thing could have gone wrong-the silver wire may be contaminated, or I was running too high a dencity. I had tried this plant's sister clone with G3 and it failed too. I'll have AgNO3 and Na thoiSO4 comming over the next two days I should make a post on the silver compounds and safety.
230px-Argyria_2.jpg
Too much silver! He has to go through the rest of his life this way.

"Hey Cheif it turns blue!" "High grade shit!"

My first CS didn't work ether. Two clone sisters the one I sprayed I kept it up until her sister flowered, two days latter the one I treated stated showing female-that was yesterday. Only two thing could have gone wrong-the silver wire may be contaminated, or I was running too high a dencity. I had tried this plant's sister clone with G3 and it failed too. I'll have AgNO3 and Na thoiSO4 comming over the next two days I should make a post on the silver compounds and safety.
230px-Argyria_2.jpg
Too much silver! He has to go through the rest of his life this way.

"Hey Cheif it turns blue!" "High grade shit!"

my reversed plants always show female pistils before the reverse takes place , the pistils die within a few days and new growth is full male

if you still have c.s keep spraying her

peace :cool:

p.s the blue/grey people have been few and far between , and they went crazy drinking way way wayyyy too much , a lot of the reports including pics have been verified as fake

peace again :cool:

I sprayed the shit out of the easy Ryder with CS twice daily or more for atleast two weeks, I thought I saw what were beginnings of male parts forming, now mind you I started the ca spraying kind of late and also had plant in with male dragons, well for haha's tonight I went to pick a she male ball off to see if it had pollen in it... I squeezed it and out pops a freaking seed?!?! Did it pollenate it self? Did it get pollinated from the dragons?

Why would you have a female that your spraying with sts or cs in the same room as a male... ??? there is male pollen on the container/plant/soil/room walls/fans/lights.... this is why people say oh I got a male in my fem seed.... cross contamination is a factor...big time. I have a room where there has never ever been male pollen, and after each sts pollen cycle the room get hosed down with a mister, the fan replaced, the lights cleaned...and everything else drenched in water...2cents...

I'm more worried about silver nitrate and fire , explosion, and blindness. Through out history silver toxicity has been mostly CS in the local drinking water and a lifetime of drinking it. Let's not smoke it.

Thanks for the input Bob- I just put her under blue light yesterday so I sprayed her and she goes back to the dark box and we'll maintain the red shift.

If you have the need to keep feminized and non feminized strait then that should be kept in mind! It's okay to get a little fem pollen mixed in the regular but not the other way around.

I'm more worried about silver nitrate and fire , explosion, and blindness.

Why photo labs use it regularly... and so do I you keep it cold and in the dark(fridge).. then open and mix with water what dangers?

Cres, at what ratio do you mix your stock solution to water? Do you also do the 1:9 or something different? Read someone using 1:1 ratio an getting sacks in a week?!?! I'm spraying my lady everyday... Day 2 now and am watching ;) would love to have some female only skeet! Than wouldn't mind if all my crop got pollenated as it did this go around with the Russian dragon...
Looking forward to hearing how you do it ;) thanks
Yodabuds

Back