Mephisto Genetics @Fitzy and Blue Toof illuminautos#29 stilton special x 3Bears og and 4assed monkey

Fitzy

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Colossal purps, blue toof x Royal gorilla, Tangerine haze, Ghost train haze, strawberry shortcake, face wreck og, berry gelato cbd 1.1, Durban poison
So I've grown these a few times now and really like them I've selfed 2 so I have more and recently crossed to a silverback crack so any way I'm using a combination of 3ml per gallon of calyx magnum, 10ml a gallon of kangeroots, and 3ml of kelp me kelp you. In a 2gal fabric pot of coco with bottom 1/3rd super soil, blood meal, atzomite,Epsom salts and Dr.earth and foxfarm all purpose with mycronize and other beneficial micros
Lights for now are 12 Bridgelux eb linear strips,4 Samsung single row and 2 double row q serise I think I will double check same chips as quantum board v2 all together 230w @ the lights and 265 @ the wall
Now the calyx magnum by Humboldt nutrients is supposed to be different than most others as it does not use edta a common chemical cleating agent instead it uses plant based aminos so I'm definitely excited to try this out
First pic is of it now day 11 and 2nd is of day 6
20190721_125541.jpg
20190715_100808.jpg

So I've grown these a few times now and really like them I've selfed 2 so I have more and recently crossed to a silverback crack so any way I'm using a combination of 3ml per gallon of calyx magnum, 10ml a gallon of kangeroots, and 3ml of kelp me kelp you. In a 2gal fabric pot of coco with bottom 1/3rd super soil, blood meal, atzomite,Epsom salts and Dr.earth and foxfarm all purpose with mycronize and other beneficial micros
Lights for now are 12 Bridgelux eb linear strips,4 Samsung single row and 2 double row q serise I think I will double check same chips as quantum board v2 all together 230w @ the lights and 265 @ the wall
Now the calyx magnum by Humboldt nutrients is supposed to be different than most others as it does not use edta a common chemical cleating agent instead it uses plant based aminos so I'm definitely excited to try this out
First pic is of it now day 11 and 2nd is of day 6View attachment 1081157 View attachment 1081158

Seeing how much you love this strain makes me even more anxious to harvest my first! I am in for the ride!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Climbing on board. :cheers:

Thanks for popping in seen lots of ur grows which were and are stellar. On a side note I'm always open to constructive criticism I'm the kind of guy who would get a job doing engine rebuilding and I no a good many things but I always ask to be treated as if I were new bc every one does things differently and more often then not u learn something useful so anything u or any tips lmk

So here she is coming along nicely
20190723_104341.jpg
20190723_104312.jpg
and here are a few pics of a test of a new soiless mix with a blue toof x 24carat cross I made may have to run this mix again the smells coming off are intense
20190723_214908.jpg
20190723_223801.jpg

First pic is of it now day 11 and 2nd is of day 6View attachment 1081157 View attachment 1081158
I love the blue toof special and i wish it was still available cause i would try to buy them all!!! That being said,are you looking to get rid of some seeds???

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Subbed. This is where im at: ive tried the supersoil thing when i was a novice. Didnt work out well-ended flushing and bottle feeding after week 5. Got pretty good at the nutes and soilless thing with greenleaf nutrients-but mixing batches for 6 different strains is taking its toll mentally and plain time wise. Measuring powders with scales and measuring spoons 4 different things and also a lot of ph adjustments in flower when i up pk and lower N-ro water also not helping there-
Anyway-i tried the supersoil mix again a couple runs ago this time utilizing teas, enzymes, innoculations, and more growing experience-with better results. It made it to harvest-albeit with a nasty Ca deficiency-but it just didnt taste great or have good density(my fav strain 4 assed monkey by mephisto so ive grown it many times with nutes to compare)...i am going to give the organics a try here again next run-with somethings tweaked from last supersoil run in hopes the quality improves to the point im happy with it(im very fucking picky). Im just ramblin stoned pretty good right about now(just got a desktop arizer vape//breaking her in proper). Good luck with the grow but i doesnt look like you need too much

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Subbed. This is where im at: ive tried the supersoil thing when i was a novice. Didnt work out well-ended flushing and bottle feeding after week 5. Got pretty good at the nutes and soilless thing with greenleaf nutrients-but mixing batches for 6 different strains is taking its toll mentally and plain time wise. Measuring powders with scales and measuring spoons 4 different things and also a lot of ph adjustments in flower when i up pk and lower N-ro water also not helping there-
Anyway-i tried the supersoil mix again a couple runs ago this time utilizing teas, enzymes, innoculations, and more growing experience-with better results. It made it to harvest-albeit with a nasty Ca deficiency-but it just didnt taste great or have good density(my fav strain 4 assed monkey by mephisto so ive grown it many times with nutes to compare)...i am going to give the organics a try here again next run-with somethings tweaked from last supersoil run in hopes the quality improves to the point im happy with it(im very fucking picky). Im just ramblin stoned pretty good right about now(just got a desktop arizer vape//breaking her in proper). Good luck with the grow but i doesnt look like you need too much

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
No I hear u I've picked up happy frog fruit and flower and general purpose to top dress as well as extra super soil concentrate with a few others bit I will around week 4 top dress and finish filling pot it's a bit of a experiment also have more bloom and Alaska fish feet just in case so this will be a organic grow besides the calmag but it does say it uses natural occurring plant enzymes and aminos to deliver instead of edta so soon we will see she looks a bit dark beaut it will be alright

Back