Mephisto Genetics @Fitzy and Blue Toof illuminautos#29 stilton special x 3Bears og and 4assed monkey

Seeing how much you love this strain makes me even more anxious to harvest my first! I am in for the ride!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I loooooooooove me some blue toof!!!!

No I hear u I've picked up happy frog fruit and flower and general purpose to top dress as well as extra super soil concentrate with a few others bit I will around week 4 top dress and finish filling pot it's a bit of a experiment also have more bloom and Alaska fish feet just in case so this will be a organic grow besides the calmag but it does say it uses natural occurring plant enzymes and aminos to deliver instead of edta so soon we will see she looks a bit dark beaut it will be alright
I have a bag of ff fruit and flower 5-8-4 iirc. Also seen some serious dank grown with ff hf soil and epsoma 4-4-4 all purpose granular ammendment. Anyway-i plan to supplement in flower with nftg hurculean harvest and olympic up. Someone here (cant remember who-but it was one of the big wigs here so to speak. Coulda been atrain.) knocked some shit out of the park with that combo. I plan on ffhf soil, gbd ss, quality sifted vermicompost from my local urban ecological center, some ammendments(lime, gypsum, mykos innoc)and extra perlite with the castings. Then innoculate with a tea and enzyme teas once or twice a week. Filtered well water instead of ro. Hopefully it works well and is easy enough to water

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Here she is today it's a bit droopy bc I just sprayed with the same as above and has got a lite freed now which I am going to alternate feed water but feed is 10ml a gallon of kangeroots, 3ml calyx magnum , 2 ml kelp me kelp you and am thinking about using some silica but undecided I'm also looking @ posiblely getting root organic bloom terp tea but we will see
20190725_095847.jpg

Praying to the photon maker
15641395193382056523059297547330.jpg

I have a bag of ff fruit and flower 5-8-4 iirc. Also seen some serious dank grown with ff hf soil and epsoma 4-4-4 all purpose granular ammendment. Anyway-i plan to supplement in flower with nftg hurculean harvest and olympic up. Someone here (cant remember who-but it was one of the big wigs here so to speak. Coulda been atrain.) knocked some shit out of the park with that combo. I plan on ffhf soil, gbd ss, quality sifted vermicompost from my local urban ecological center, some ammendments(lime, gypsum, mykos innoc)and extra perlite with the castings. Then innoculate with a tea and enzyme teas once or twice a week. Filtered well water instead of ro. Hopefully it works well and is easy enough to water

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Have u ever used the happy frog dry amendments so far they have been good but I was using bottle nutes @ 400ppm with a teaspoon of either or both depending on how far along (I always have seedling veg and flower going) they are, but I want to grow with just the happy frog and ss plus calmag and bennys. In my large area I tried a peat, coco , compost and perlite and the smells coming from those compared to my normal coco is nite and day but the coco has a much better yield

When it comes to Blue Toof Special, I have to say I am a fanboy as well. It was one of the first couple of indica-based autoflower seeds I have grown, that helped me tremendously with my sleeping issues. I have since found a couple of others I like but BTS was the first and still on my Mt Rushmore of sleeping meds. Her aroma is unmistakable. She is pure mango and I have a difficult time letting her be when she is flower. Not as heavy an aroma after the cure, but certainly still mango. Her size means I can run several tall 1 gallon rose pots ( that's what my hydroponic store guy calls them), and still get 40-60 grams from each one. So while she isn't a huge yielder, she fits my needs perfectly. Lastly is her effect. There is no playing around with any head high with this girl (at least IMO), pure body buzz that knocks me out. Most importantly, keeps me knocked out as long as any other strain I currently use for sleep meds. When I need a goodnight sleep, BTS is always in the mix for what meds to use.

But for me, it isn't the perfect bud. I have found it keeps me very tired (similar to a hangover) the next morning. Well rested yes, but can't seem to wake up and shake the cobwebs away until almost noon (for me about 6 hous or so). No other varieties I use leave me this way the morning after, just BTS. So the search for the Holy Grail (for me anyways) continues. My current all around favorite right now is Mephisto Strawberry Nugget Purple pheno. I seems to me to be the best all around nighttime meds, with no major drawbacks. But I like to rotate my nighttime meds so I don't build up a tolerance to any one strain. BTS, SNPP, 24 Carat, and Stone Dragon are on my current playlist. I highly recommend each and everyone of them.

Sorry for the long-winded answer.

I would love to hear more about why love it so much, Frank!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Blue Toof special and forum stomper were my first Mephisto buys and the Toof was in a league of its own!!!

When it comes to Blue Toof Special, I have to say I am a fanboy as well. It was one of the first couple of indica-based autoflower seeds I have grown, that helped me tremendously with my sleeping issues. I have since found a couple of others I like but BTS was the first and still on my Mt Rushmore of sleeping meds. Her aroma is unmistakable. She is pure mango and I have a difficult time letting her be when she is flower. Not as heavy an aroma after the cure, but certainly still mango. Her size means I can run several tall 1 gallon rose pots ( that's what my hydroponic store guy calls them), and still get 40-60 grams from each one. So while she isn't a huge yielder, she fits my needs perfectly. Lastly is her effect. There is no playing around with any head high with this girl (at least IMO), pure body buzz that knocks me out. Most importantly, keeps me knocked out as long as any other strain I currently use for sleep meds. When I need a goodnight sleep, BTS is always in the mix for what meds to use.

But for me, it isn't the perfect bud. I have found it keeps me very tired (similar to a hangover) the next morning. Well rested yes, but can't seem to wake up and shake the cobwebs away until almost noon (for me about 6 hous or so). No other varieties I use leave me this way the morning after, just BTS. So the search for the Holy Grail (for me anyways) continues. My current all around favorite right now is Mephisto Strawberry Nugget Purple pheno. I seems to me to be the best all around nighttime meds, with no major drawbacks. But I like to rotate my nighttime meds so I don't build up a tolerance to any one strain. BTS, SNPP, 24 Carat, and Stone Dragon are on my current playlist. I highly recommend each and everyone of them.

Sorry for the long-winded answer.

Hey Seymour! That was an awesome post, man! Reading a testimonial like yours is just what the doctor ordered. I really am needing some good night time meds! And this confirms that is exactly what I am in for! I hope to report back in a few weeks, happily reporting that BTS is on my Mt. Rushmore. That's an awesome honor! Cheers, bro!

Blue Toof special and forum stomper were my first Mephisto buys and the Toof was in a league of its own!!!

I can't wait, Frank! Thanks for the endorsement. @Fitzy is not alone in his love for Blue Toof, clearly. Hope to be there real soon!

Back