For the ongoing AFN Raffle?

Hello, hi. Long-time lurker but haven't grown lately (but wanting to get back into it for the sake of my health), am wondering why I'm getting the "You do not meet the criteria required to enter this raffle. " message?

There’s a minimum post count to be eligible. Welcome to AFN! Check out and Like threads, interact, and it seems there’s a lot of perks for those who are really active…plus a dope community of growers! I’m not super active btw so it doesn’t take a lot to be eligible :thumbsup:

Can you personally vouch for the multiversbeans wares? :? Or do they sell only old and new seeds?
MVB is a top notch seed bank, they do carry some breeders such as Gas Reaper that I personally wouldn't buy but overall they have an excellent selection, quick and discreet shipping and awesome customer service. They are my go to and you can't go wrong with them.

If you want some recommendations on breeders you can't go wrong with 420Fastbuds, Gnome automatics, Night Owl(any Collab they do as well), mephisto, Ronin Gardens, twisted tree, atlas, Twenty20 Mendocino, or sweet seeds.

Can you personally vouch for the multiversbeans wares? :? Or do they sell only old and new seeds?

I haven’t ordered (yet) from MVB but they are definitely legit, and they have a rep on here that’s active. Plus a lot of great feedback/reviews from those that have ordered or won the raffle GC @Zeromitch @Brownthumbs @Shugrows @Tattoochase and Mr Dank’s personal vouch above. Not really sure what you mean by “old and new seeds”, they offer seeds from different breeders as @Dankerson mentioned and they’d be good valid seed packs (unopened from the breeder). Danks for the rep @Mossy
:pass:

Last edited:
I've ordered from them 3 times so far and they put a package in the mail for me today. Totally legit and orders will usually come with some stickers and sometimes free seeds :thumbsup: They also have pretty frequent sales

I just put an order in a week ago today. Spent the 125 to get free shipping. They let me use my debit card. And it shipped that day. I had it the following monday. But if I had did it a day earlier I would have got it sat. Shipping was super fast. All packs came in breeder packs. They gave me 4 freebies. 2 beans of 2 different strains. And a bunch of slaps and a little shovel. Im guessing for keef or something along those lines. Paul wrote a little hand written note addressing my name which i think is a really awesome personal touch that they care. You wont be disappointed. thats my 2 cents. And the ones I won came with a bunch of free slaps and a nice hand written note as well.

I haven’t ordered (yet) from MVB but they are definitely legit, and they have a rep on here that’s active. Plus a lot of great feedback/reviews from those that have ordered or won the raffle GC @Zeromitch @Brownthumbs @Shugrows @Tattoochase and Mr Dank’s personal vouch above. Not really sure what you mean by “old and new seeds”, they offer seeds from different breeders as @Dankerson mentioned and they’d be good valid seed packs (unopened from the breeder). Danks for the rep @Mossy
:pass:
MVB Rocks!

If I cannot get direct from breeder, MVB is my go to. I usually place orders of 150, so I get the promo free beans along with the normal free beans. Can't go wrong with Paulie & crew.

MVB is a top notch seed bank, they do carry some breeders such as Gas Reaper that I personally wouldn't buy but overall they have an excellent selection, quick and discreet shipping and awesome customer service. They are my go to and you can't go wrong with them.

If you want some recommendations on breeders you can't go wrong with 420Fastbuds, Gnome automatics, Night Owl(any Collab they do as well), mephisto, Ronin Gardens, twisted tree, atlas, Twenty20 Mendocino, or sweet seeds.
Just picked up a 5 pack of twisted tree alien moonrocks. Might be a bit before I get to them but excited to try them out also got some freebies with that order atlas tricross. And eorror seeds lsd which I havent herd of them till a week ago but they got alot of strains.

Back