For the ongoing AFN Raffle?

Four more messages and you can join in!

That's awesome to hear! And thanks guys for all the suggestions and previous experiences with MVB's services. I'm interested in some of Growcast's genes from people they work with who sound like they have some impressive lines. I forgot what the name of their company was but I'll look into it later but unfortunately I believe last I checked their wared they were all Photoperiods but I've been more interested in autos for my first round at growing so I might go with MVB or some of the other listed suggestions.

Thanks again. If I use the search bar, I hope it isn't against the rules to revive old threads if I chance upon something of interest...?

That's awesome to hear! And thanks guys for all the suggestions and previous experiences with MVB's services. I'm interested in some of Growcast's genes from people they work with who sound like they have some impressive lines. I forgot what the name of their company was but I'll look into it later but unfortunately I believe last I checked their wared they were all Photoperiods but I've been more interested in autos for my first round at growing so I might go with MVB or some of the other listed suggestions.

Thanks again. If I use the search bar, I hope it isn't against the rules to revive old threads if I chance upon something of interest...?
I dont think it is thats what its there for man.

They also have photos. @MultiVerseBeans isn't a breeder... They're a seed bank that sells seeds from multiple breeders that breed all types of plants. Just go to the site and click on breeders

I started ordering from @MultiVerseBeans around a couple of years ago. One of the best seed banks around! Frequent sales, massive stock, friendly CS, quick shipments.. Just an all around great bank to deal with!

Just picked up a 5 pack of twisted tree alien moonrocks. Might be a bit before I get to them but excited to try them out also got some freebies with that order atlas tricross. And eorror seeds lsd which I havent herd of them till a week ago but they got alot of strains.
i've only grown the alien moon rock once so for. for the wellie boot challenge. I grew it in a tiny kids rain boot lol. because of that, i had some issue, but it still gave me an absolute GREAT smoke. I wish i had a harvest pic, cause she ended up a pretty purple.
1663296069253.jpeg

i've only grown the alien moon rock once so for. for the wellie boot challenge. I grew it in a tiny kids rain boot lol. because of that, i had some issue, but it still gave me an absolute GREAT smoke. I wish i had a harvest pic, cause she ended up a pretty purple.
View attachment 1514435
thats pretty bad ass. But I could see where growing in a boot wouldnt be easy. The purple definitely was a reason I got them. ill be probably throw one in the ground like a month or so.

Just picked up a 5 pack of twisted tree alien moonrocks. Might be a bit before I get to them but excited to try them out also got some freebies with that order atlas tricross. And eorror seeds lsd which I havent herd of them till a week ago but they got alot of strains.
I grabbed a bunch of their 2 packs awhile back on a sale. Along with alien moonrocks I got orange bubblegum, Newberry, Jimmyjacks, and some twisted gorilla freebies. Heard great things and I'm really excited to try them all out here soon.

Curious about error Seeds, they seems to kinda have popped up on MVB out of nowhere and I recieved some freebies from them too.

I grabbed a bunch of their 2 packs awhile back on a sale. Along with alien moonrocks I got orange bubblegum, Newberry, Jimmyjacks, and some twisted gorilla freebies. Heard great things and I'm really excited to try them all out here soon.

Curious about error Seeds, they seems to kinda have popped up on MVB out of nowhere and I recieved some freebies from them too.
Yeah they did just pop up. Ill be trying the freebies of lsd in the future someone might beat me to show off there genetics but ill still show them off.

Yeah they did just pop up. Ill be trying the freebies of lsd in the future someone might beat me to show off there genetics but ill still show them off.
I got some LSD beans too so tag me when you plant em!

Back