Indoor Forgotten cookies x forum stomper

Monday 30th girls are 18 days old
they've grown alot since Friday im pleased with the progress, not got rid of the 4 weekest yet just been to busy to get round to it. @Fitzy @St. Tom @Jean-O @Trichome farmer @RustyStarbuck72 @hope2grow sorry for all tags but want people to see my cookies:jump:
20201130_110909.jpg

Last edited:
Looking great Nelly Nugs!!!!

While I'm glad my arsenal to grow is much smaller than yours, tell me about this garlic you're using. Got any product links? Maybe I can find something I can get or make. It looks like something I can use in my style of growing.

I LOVE garlic! I eat LOTS of it in many forms. I think it's the reason my cardiovascular system is so good at my age.. I always get comments on my BP every time it gets taken.
When I bought my old farm many years ago, there was a variety of garlic growing aside the garden fence row. The garden spot hadn't been used in over 10 years, so this was a very hardy variety to survive Texas weather without care. I harvested some, left a lot, and started planting them where I wanted them in the garden. Insane production with my organic care and the best tasting garlic ever. After I sold the farm, I went back last year. The new owner had incorporated the garden spot into the hay pasture, but the garlic was still there, despite the fence being torn down and replaced. I tried to get a hold of the Doc that bought it to ask permission, but to no avail.

Looking great Nelly Nugs!!!!

While I'm glad my arsenal to grow is much smaller than yours, tell me about this garlic you're using. Got any product links? Maybe I can find something I can get or make. It looks like something I can use in my style of growing.

I LOVE garlic! I eat LOTS of it in many forms. I think it's the reason my cardiovascular system is so good at my age.. I always get comments on my BP every time it gets taken.
When I bought my old farm many years ago, there was a variety of garlic growing aside the garden fence row. The garden spot hadn't been used in over 10 years, so this was a very hardy variety to survive Texas weather without care. I harvested some, left a lot, and started planting them where I wanted them in the garden. Insane production with my organic care and the best tasting garlic ever. After I sold the farm, I went back last year. The new owner had incorporated the garden spot into the hay pasture, but the garlic was still there, despite the fence being torn down and replaced. I tried to get a hold of the Doc that bought it to ask permission, but to no avail.
I use alot of garlic in my cooking love the stuff and so do the plants its avaliable on amazon Amazon product

Its good stuff I use it all the way through as a prevention i can be used as a spray and in higher dose for an infestation and its natural.

Back