20201211_113021.jpg
20201211_113033.jpg
20201211_113222.jpg
20201211_113242.jpg

Attachments

• 20201211_113305.jpg
    20201211_113305.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 28
Daaaaamn i wish i had the space to grow that many at a time.. Sending you some good vibes:vibes:
Thanks brother I should do less really. im am planning on doing just four a side next run to see if i can still fill the space. Will be growing some fastbuds strains in the new year x4 strawberry pie and x4 gorilla glue so take a seat.

loving the indoor jungle you have going do you do any training or defoliation or just let them go for it ?
I do but abit lazy and like to let them get the stretch out the way so I don’t upset them I pull lower leafs off,if but I think autos with the set lifecycle are best left it’s just abit of leaf tucking and branch bending at the moment.

I do but abit lazy and like to let them get the stretch out the way so I don’t upset them I pull lower leafs off,if but I think autos with the set lifecycle are best left it’s just abit of leaf tucking and branch bending at the moment.
nice im planing a auto grow next year planning on my tent looking like yours :d5: maybe some auto bruces and auto colorado cookies

nice im planing a auto grow next year planning on my tent looking like yours :d5: maybe some auto bruces and auto colorado cookies
You should do it i bet a whole forest of brucie babys would be a sight to behold. My next run thanks to @Fast Buds Heather is going to be 4 gorilla glues and 4 strawberry pie want to try and fill the space with just 8 plants.

You should do it i bet a whole forest of brucie babys would be a sight to behold. My next run thanks to @Fast Buds Heather is going to be 4 gorilla glues and 4 strawberry pie want to try and fill the space with just 8 plants.
iv seen a few very nice strawberry pies going around something to look forward to :d5:

Back