[Free Stuff] Official AFN Hello from Greenleaf Nutrients!

Same as above. I rarely even measure MC anymore.. I know whats the EC and PH will be after I'm done mixing the rez, and little drift is allways a good thing, IMO.. Plant love it , so why bother? I atleast have better things to do than being obsessed with things like that.. No offence, or anything, anyone has their own way of doing things..

On a another note.. When the EU warehouse gets more stock, been waiting for v3 anxiously, here..

DynaGro is not a Cannabis formula, so you have to use much higher quantities to give the plant adequate nutrient for what it needs.

Also, all the comparison data comes directly from the manufacturers info, so if someone is "lying" then its from their data.

Also, "good luck" with DynaGro with their whopping 0.5% Magnesium and 2% Calcium

fert-dyna-grow-7-9-5-details_LRG.jpg

Mega Crop has 2.6% Mg (over 5x) and 7.1% Ca (over 3.5x) compared to DynaGro.

Also, with the "cost comparison" I am pretty sure DynaGro requires you to buy multiple different bottles, so just claiming "I buy 55 gal at a time ($55)" is probably misleading, since you would have to buy 2-3 different bottles bringing your cost to $110 - $165. Then at that point, you can buy the 22lb Mega Crop for $75 shipped anywhere in USA, which your cost would only be $6.13 to run 90g x 11 which is nearly 1/3rd the cost of DynaGro

I am ok with people criticizing Mega Crop or giving some feedback, but this post was one of the most ridiculous I have seen. I haven't heard anyone else saying our PPM/EC calculation was wrong, compared to 1 person here claiming its wrong. So I am going to go ahead with the preponderance of data that our EC/PPM calculations are correct.

We do not overstate the potency at all, that would be illegal. The product clearly states 9-6-17 on all the product purchase pages which is literally the potency.

This post was made by some grade A hater LOL. Wonder who it could be?
Do the bags show the cal/mag levels u stated here. Someone showed a pic of a new bag and the cal/mag numbers were the same as previous. I’m just curious as I have a new bag. Coming and at the numbers u state here I shouldn’t need to add either as I do now with the v2 1 ml of a calmag sup per 2 gallon of mix. With the latest version I was hoping to ditch calmag. One less step

Ok buddy got new bag and we were definitely using second version. This was supposed to be third version but it’s the same no updates. Purchased direct from Greenleaf website.

Ok buddy got new bag and we were definitely using second version. This was supposed to be third version but it’s the same no updates. Purchased direct from Greenleaf website.
I presume, no matter what the pre-printed bag says, direct purchasers receive the version they understood/presumed they ordered, what was being sold at that time. Is there even a new printed bag for the new formulation? I recall using a marker pen to label the latest version I received.

I am very thankful that GLN bothers to tweak their formula. What other nute companies both bother to adjust formulations and also tell purchasers about this? I'm all for more tweaking.

But I still wish that they had veg and bloom formulations. Rather than the veg/bloom approaches suggested above, it would also be fine with me to have a true start-to-end base formulation used with a veg supplement (N, etc.) and a bloom supplement (P-K, etc.). Using 3 parts is not new, such as the various grow/micro/bloom products.

And to make things even easier, I still think they should offer powder compressed as rods (like chalk), strips, etc. with measurement/breakage marks etched-in eliminating the need to weigh the stuff. Even the worst stoners should be able to handle using 2 parts at a time with no weighing.

Back