[Free Stuff] Official AFN Hello from Greenleaf Nutrients!

Sweet candy in my possession on the bag says npk numbers 0-0-1. Numbers now won website say 0-0-16 and the BE I have is 0-23-44 now it’s 0-19-39. And the sweet candy has magnesium 5.5% and 13% sulfur. Not sure what it had before other then all the carbs and and only .5% magnesium oh and the 1% Soluble potash (K20). Unless those r typos on their website.

Sweet candy in my possession on the bag says npk numbers 0-0-1. Numbers now won website say 0-0-16 and the BE I have is 0-23-44 now it’s 0-19-39. And the sweet candy has magnesium 5.5% and 13% sulfur. Not sure what it had before other then all the carbs and and only .5% magnesium oh and the 1% Soluble potash (K20). Unless those r typos on their website.

Huh. I really hope that’s a typo that’s a pretty major change to the sweet candy. Like.... not even the same product at all....

Huh. I really hope that’s a typo that’s a pretty major change to the sweet candy. Like.... not even the same product at all....
That’s what I was thinking. Major change. I was also thinking maybe a typo.

Using 90cri cobs, 3500k and 3000k I always need to add epsom salts and calcium chloride to not end up deficient. I typically add about 2tsp epsom and 1tsp CC / full 5gal bucket of nutes (with 3 to 6tsp of MC, depending where plants are at in growth cycle)... using RO water that tests about 20ppm from the tap.

Last edited:

That’s what I was thinking. Major change. I was also thinking maybe a typo.

I emailed them earlier and here is the response I got in regards to the change in NPK value on the sweet candy.

98F14A9D-A5D5-48E1-B3A2-5EB1E63109DC.jpeg

hi all. We are running a new 750 free promo! This is for the new upgraded MEGA CROP 2.0 product.

See here for details how to redeem!
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/mega-crop-2-0-750g-free-sample-promo.69334/

about the Sweet Candy, yes its the same product dosage wise. If you were to make a liquid concentrate, it would be 0-0-1, however now that we have official nice printed bags, the standard for dry fertilizer is to use the actual NPK terminology on the label (not the liquid equivalent). So, 0 changes with the product, just the label only.

hi all. We are running a new 750 free promo! This is for the new upgraded MEGA CROP 2.0 product.

See here for details how to redeem!
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/mega-crop-2-0-750g-free-sample-promo.69334/

about the Sweet Candy, yes its the same product dosage wise. If you were to make a liquid concentrate, it would be 0-0-1, however now that we have official nice printed bags, the standard for dry fertilizer is to use the actual NPK terminology on the label (not the liquid equivalent). So, 0 changes with the product, just the label only.
Thanks for clearing that up. Good to see u around I’m sure you were busy. What about the bud explosion I noticed slightly different numbers. IS that also labeling and what would the liquid equivalents. Thanks

I just ordered some more MC, and trying bud candy and kelp concentrate. How do I mix these? Does the *Sweet Candy assume im using MC? Once I run out of termpinator, do I just purchase Bud Explosion?

Last edited:
I just ordered some more MC, and trying bud candy and kelp concentrate. How do I mix these? Does the BC assume im using MC? Once I run out of termpinator, do I just purchase Bud Explosion?
Yeah sweet candy I run start to finish bud explosion small amounts starting right before flowering starts then slowly raise but not too much it’s pretty concentrated.

Back