[Free Stuff] Official AFN Hello from Greenleaf Nutrients!

Greenleaf Nutrients

Welcome to the CannaZone
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
greenleafnutrients.com
Currently Smoking
White Widow
Hi everyone. We wanted to thank this community and moderators for being top quality and great all around. :d5: We recently started some official testing with some of the testers on this site with MEGA CROP, and shipped out all the packages last week, so things should be getting started on that end.

However, maybe some users here have heard about MEGA CROP but weren't selected as testers, or maybe they were curious how it worked and wanted to test too? So, as promised, we have a special promotion now for AFN so everyone can try for free, limited time/limited offer.

Anyone can get a free 1000g bag size of MEGA CROP to try using coupon code:
AFN
Click the link to find the product page and learn more about it.

Buyer pays actual shipping cost only, but otherwise this is 100% free! Of course, since they are dry nutrients the shipping cost will be pretty low.
Note: Anyone can get a free sample from our website normally, but this promotion is 4x bigger than the 230g size bag on the site for the free sample. So it should last much longer! 1000g makes approximately 200 Gallons of nutrients usable for the plant. Hope everyone likes it and can try!

I literally just saw this, right after i got the 230g on the website. :doh: can i still get this one too?
Dabber is right, you can! Its a separate offer.

Oh man I'm gonna get mine tomorrow! 1000g is a lot of powder fert!! Wheeeeew
Yeah, it lasts approx 200-250 Gallons depending on your setup. So hopefully it can last a full grow for some people!

:cheers: fabulous offer GLN! :headbang: ...I'm looking forward to the testing results,... Any chance of free smaller sample sizes of other products as well, like Sweet Candy?

Hi everyone. We wanted to thank this community and moderators for being top quality and great all around. :d5: We recently started some official testing with some of the testers on this site with MEGA CROP, and shipped out all the packages last week, so things should be getting started on that end.

However, maybe some users here have heard about MEGA CROP but weren't selected as testers, or maybe they were curious how it worked and wanted to test too? So, as promised, we have a special promotion now for AFN so everyone can try for free, limited time/limited offer.

Anyone can get a free 1000g bag size of MEGA CROP to try using coupon code:
AFN
Click the link to find the product page and learn more about it.

Buyer pays actual shipping cost only, but otherwise this is 100% free! Of course, since they are dry nutrients the shipping cost will be pretty low.
Note: Anyone can get a free sample from our website normally, but this promotion is 4x bigger than the 230g size bag on the site for the free sample. So it should last much longer! 1000g makes approximately 200 Gallons of nutrients usable for the plant. Hope everyone likes it and can try!
Awesome product. I am running one lady on the sample I ordered from you (Thanks!) and the growth rate compared to the others fed with GH 3part is astounding (note* there are a few other variables at play, so not a TRUE side by side comparison, but the results ARE evident. Going to be using this exclusively on the next garden). The lady LOVES the food. And my hydroponic lettuce does, too! I will be using this coupon and ordering a few of your other products also... btw, shipping was VERY fast on the sample, this product dissolved easily, and when mixed with my tap water, it comes out at perfect ph as well. Soooo Easy. I AM A BELIEVER!

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back