Live Stoners Fresh as a daisy already need help 😩

Reaction score
20230616_071117.jpg

• Hi guys new to the forum just started seedlings stretching sorry to add this here but was hoping it would be okay read a fair bit on here an my heads full of so much knowledge 😊 I'll attach a picture very basic start up rqs notlrthern I've got in at the moment came on realy fast from paper towel Method just seem to be stretching at the end of week one out of the soil tha ks in advance for any an all info loving getting stuck in too

Attachments

• 1686909681559.gif
    1686909681559.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 15
  • 1686909681583.gif
    1686909681583.gif
  • 1686909681604.gif
    1686909681604.gif
  • 1686909681623.gif
    1686909681623.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 12
  • 1686909681668.gif
    1686909681668.gif
Not sure what your asking about of even if you are but. They seem to be doing OK so far, If stretching is a problem try moving light a bit closer and if they seem ready to flop over support them with bamboo skewers till they get strong enough to stand on their own. Readily available at most grocery stores.

Thanks guys for the reply 👍 I'll get the skewers just incase. also I'll put the fan in there and start that just looked as if they were a bit weak an wanted to check with you lovely lot put me at ease now aswell to date I spend my time scanning Google but on my breaks today been looking on here an this place smashes Google out the park thanks have a great day 😊

Thanks guys for the reply 👍 I'll get the skewers just incase. also I'll put the fan in there and start that just looked as if they were a bit weak an wanted to check with you lovely lot put me at ease now aswell to date I spend my time scanning Google but on my breaks today been looking on here an this place smashes Google out the park thanks have a great day 😊
Yup, they standing straight and pointing towards the lights, looking good.

Edit: If you ever feel like chatting, bunch of us hang out in Live Stoner Chat. Someone there most times of the day.

Yup, they standing straight and pointing towards the lights, looking good.

Edit: If you ever feel like chatting, bunch of us hang out in Live Stoner Chat. Someone there most times of the day.
Thanks allot definitely have a look an a chat as I'm new and experience is priceless 👍👌have a great day and weekend won't you all!!

Welcome to AFN your seedlings are looking ok :thumbsup: maybe move the light down to stop them streching to much if you have a iphone download photone its a light app that will help you gauge how many ppfd you are giving your girls :thumbsup:
Thank you very much just on my way home from work can't wait to get home an see how things are going equipped with my new found knowledge and this AFN lifeline thanks guys have a fab weekend

Back