Strain:

Fresian Dew, Fresian Duck and Forest Dream

Did it autoflower?: Photo

Soil/hydro:

50 litre grow bags with 2 spoons of mycrozii in each bag

Nutes:

Bio bizz bloom and top max. Used some seaweed extract in veg too,

Light (kind and schedule):

Outdoor generally bad conditions with August being the wettest on record, exceptional weather from mid sept to mid october which saved the crop.

From seed to harvest date: May to mid October

Dry Yield: Four 1litre kilners from all outdoor Photoperiod plants

The Growth - grow log is here https://www.autoflower.org/threads/dp-recon-green-ops-2015.42408/page-5

Fresian Duck
She was in the worst spot for flowering and I only discovered this in September when the sun shifted back so couldnt do anything about it. She was resilient and stealthy but couldnt handle the low nightime temps and damp guerilla conditions in September so dont read too much into the descriptions here. If you have a garden or a good sea level guerilla spot shed be fine. Doesnt have a typical plant structure or leaf shape so really does the business stealth wise, mine didnt smell either but she was cut early.

Fresian Dew
Not a good year for the purple and lylac phenos as they got hit too badly before they where really ready and fell early. The plants got to decent heights but the ground was so wet from Augusts rain that mould was rampant in September. The green Pheno on the other hand was loving it and although slow to start flowering really bloomed through October and is the first fully mature green pheno ive done as the smell and taste are much different and the hit stronger too. She looked about 8 ft high and only had a couple of minor mould issues.

Forest Dream
The 2 girls where only grown in 3 gallon buckets, one was half eaten and ended up about 4 ft high but the other was well over 7 ft with decent buds and no mould. Not much on them at the end of sept so they benefited from the late season massively.

High/Effect Duration:

Fresian Duck
Mild all over body stone with heavy eyes slightly couch locky and definately creeps up on you. Lasts over an hour easily

Fresian Dew
The purple and lylac phenos have the quick indica hit as usual but the green pheno is really heavy almost narcotic for an hour or longer - you aint doing anything ! Then youve got a few hours of quite creative stoneyness afterwards.

Forest Dream
Nice rushy up high at first its like youve been thrown in the air and then you land in stoned land ! Relaxing kind buzz from the waist up and lasts well over an hour. Very enjoyable and sociable even, nice and giggly a good contrast to the Fresians.

BAG APPEAL: **

Fresian Duck
Black looking small frosty buds which are solid. Does not look like canna at this stage either ! I did just strip each branch between finger and thumb after id manicured it as there where lots of buds all along some stalks..

Fresian Dew
Green pheno is banging lime n purple colours lots of frost good size buds but the purple ones where under developed smaller and less appealing all-round.

Forest Dream
Nice size buds most are 2 tone with purple top halfs to the green buds, very frosty also. I kept most of the sugarleaves on so the buds do look leafy but I tend not to use too much tobacco (25% at most) in haze spliffs and the leafs pack it out.

THE SMELL: ***

Fresian Duck - Earthy and mossy

Fresian Dew - the purple ones have the lavender perfume scent but the green one is grapefruit skunk.

Forest Dream - strange piney , slightly citrus and hints of hay ? Very hard to describe !

THE SMOKE: ***

Fresian Duck - Doesnt taste of much but isnt harsh or un-pleasurable but you know its outdoors !

Fresian Dew - the purple ones are like the duck but with the lavender taste, the green ones taste is so strong you get it on the exhale too, 5 stars for the green pheno

Forest Dream - the pine and citrus tastes combine really well, not too harsh but some resinous coughing, reminds me of block weed or thai grass.

Excellent reports...thanks for this!

Back