Fried Cannabis Oil

oldster

AFN Med section Advisor
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Key Lime
Found this on another site. I know the high heat used goes contrary to popular wisdom but since I had about 6 grams of trim from putting one of my Auto Berry’s in a curing jar I decided to give it a shot.
I used coconut oil instead of lard called for in the recipe and filtered the plant material through a piece of muslin which I squeezed to get as much oil out as possible. I ended up with 30 cc’s of infused oil.
There was at most 1 cc left in the containers used to make it which I cleaned up with a piece of bread and ate about 90 minutes after dinner. Started to feel some effect after about 30 minutes and after another hour I was very relaxed and ready for bed. Woke up about 4 hours later to go to the bathroom and it took all the concentration I could manage to walk the 20 feet and went right back to sleep for another 4 hours. Clearly I need to work on the dosage for next time!
This recipe makes an oil with a very strong sedative effect and great pain relief. I think this may be due to some of the THC being converted to CBN by the high heat.

Attachments

• Paleos Fried Cannabis Oil.pdf
    105.4 KB · Views: 111
Back