Sweet Seeds From Seed To Smoke.

What nutes are you using man? She's looking great, love your watering can mod.

Gman, I am using plant magic grow and biobizz bloom along with wilkos own seaweed and the calmag is Equilibrium by humbolt nutrients.

I was going to use the PM bloom along with the grow but after some research I found quite a few people saying how the bloom dropped the waters ph to a really low level. 7`s down to as low as 4 for some people. And after my earlier ph problems I did not want to risk using it. The total list above brings my ph to around 7.2

Happy with how the plant has turned out for my first every try at Lst`ing a plant. :) Although it has taken up a lot of time. But I will be doing it again.

I just don't think the light is good enough to produce enough bud to offset the time and running costs of a grow although I may change my mind on this in a few weeks time. I hope so anyway.

Working hard and 6/7 day weeks to save up for a better light fan/filter and tent to make sure I get my moneys worth back from future grows. But got to get my two week holiday in august out the way first ;)

I'm using biobizz and although I have nothing to compare it with I'm happy enough.

As you know I've now completed 2 grows with the 300 cfl and I'm happy with the results. Not amazing, but satisfactory. It's definitely a learning curve. I wouldn't attempt more than one plant at a time with it. But I couldn't justify a led and anything else would raise the temps too much.

I'm using biobizz and although I have nothing to compare it with I'm happy enough.

As you know I've now completed 2 grows with the 300 cfl and I'm happy with the results. Not amazing, but satisfactory. It's definitely a learning curve. I wouldn't attempt more than one plant at a time with it. But I couldn't justify a led and anything else would raise the temps too much.

I had a 300w CFL, went with the GN MS0006 and saw a massive difference instantly, less heat, better dispertion, plants look awesome under it. How do you find Biobizz, do you use their Allmix/Lightmix? I have had major pH issues with Allmix is why I ask.

Dazed.

I'm using john innes #2 3:1 mix with perlite. Working well for me so far.

Tomorrow is the end of week 5 of flowering 10 weeks in total so far.

80e55967-ae7a-4bec-b096-aa1dadfe3e68_zps323a70ca.jpg

20140719_065252_zps3a553153.jpg

20140719_065246_zps9a139055.jpg

20140719_065240_zps36116df2.jpg

20140719_065203_zpsbd92a381.jpg

Slowly getting there :)

And now is about the perfect time to introduce another plant to overlap. Placed in the soil this morning after 2 days in damp paper towels. This seed is a NL x BB which I got free when I ordered my Dark devil seeds. The photo gives some idea of how short I have managed to keep the plant. I also needed the side lighting from the 150w cfl as the plant has really out grown the 300w lighting area and towards the back of the bulbs ballast was a little dark compared to the rest. I rotate the plant daily but this added light will help. Once the seed sprouts I will place it above that.

20140719_070401_zpsdae72b98.jpg

Both soils are the same as before, with an inner and outer ring of soil mixed 3-1 with perlite. The only difference being the inclusion of 10 tablespoons of lime for the whole amount of soil and thoroughly mixed. (2 per gallon) I hope this will stop the PH issues I had at the start of this grow as apart from that this plant has been an easy one to grow. Still wished I had a better light though which is why I have saved my last DD seed for when I upgrade. (some time soon I hope lol)

Absolutely amazing! I can see a great work behind this and I hope you enjoy the fruits of your labor,
Thanks for sharing!
Sweet smokes!
J.

That's a beautiful plant! I have to say though, considering what a 300 watt CFL costs, plus you now have another 150 that alone is 3/4 of the cost of a generic LED unit. The 300 watt units I bought are now down to $105 U.S. The LED will last 5-10 times longer, give you MUCH more PAR and produces less heat than even your single 300 watt CFL. If you've gotten 2 grows out of that CFL, its time to replace it. You may not be able to see it yet, but your light has likely degraded by 20-30%. I understand budgeting to get started though. I'm just recommending that you consider options before you buy another CFL. I found a 180 watt UFO style LED for $77 that I'm going to buy to put in a cabinet I bought. Considering that's about what 2 300 watt CFLs would cost me, I think its a good investment. Even at that price, I don't have the money to just buy it. I have to plan and save. Sometimes saving money means spending a little more on our equipment.

Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see your harvest!

:Sharing One:

You have trained her well! Absolutely beautiful style, that's all I have to say! I've never seen anything like it! I want to do this with my next plants! I'm gonna be on the watch the next couple weeks to see what this lady does!

Still amazed at the speed theses plants can grow. Planted the seed into the soil just 24hrs ago

20140720_093507_zps99cdc858.jpg

Brilliant training, subbed!

Back