Night Owl Seeds Galaxy Brain and Shekinah in 5 gallon

water farm

nothin' ain't worth nothin' but it's free
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
1 month above ground looking pretty swell :toke: killer genetics !!

20201129_123638.jpg
20201129_125707.jpg
20201129_125814.jpg
20201129_125908.jpg

Nice Job, mate! :worship: ..as always, I should say:cheers:

Good to post here as well (beside Insta) because Daz‘ awesome work deserves to be shown here, too! Will do the same in a few days with my GalaxyBrain and SpotlessMind.

Cheers and happy growing! :toke:

yeah hell yeah Daz's awesome work deserves it for sure !!
I've got a Spotless Mind going as well haha -- and a Mango Sunrise -- gotta get a post up for them too !!
:toke:

Very nice!
Is your Galaxy Brain more of a celery color, than the deep green you get with an Indica? I have several strains growing besides the GB, and it's the only one with the light green color. I'm thinking it's due to that specific pheno being more Sativa leaning, she has much longer internodes than yours does, and the leaves are sparse, thinner leaves, and she's lousy with flowers! She's flowering like the healthiest plant I've ever seen, but I'm a damn worrying Dad. LOL
As usual, Daz' genetics hit it out of the park.

I have a tent of night owl right now and your Shek stretched crazy compared to mine! I do have two of his that look like yours, I’ll have to check if one is the GB.

anyways looks great!! Keep posting updates.

Very nice!
Is your Galaxy Brain more of a celery color, than the deep green you get with an Indica? I have several strains growing besides the GB, and it's the only one with the light green color. I'm thinking it's due to that specific pheno being more Sativa leaning, she has much longer internodes than yours does, and the leaves are sparse, thinner leaves, and she's lousy with flowers! She's flowering like the healthiest plant I've ever seen, but I'm a damn worrying Dad. LOL
As usual, Daz' genetics hit it out of the park.

Color on mine is pretty typical for a hybrid, and she looks like most other plants in the tent as far as color.

Nice looking plants dude, just ordered a couple packs of night owl and cant wait to try them

I have a tent of night owl right now and your Shek stretched crazy compared to mine! I do have two of his that look like yours, I’ll have to check if one is the GB.

anyways looks great!! Keep posting updates.
Nice looking plants dude, just ordered a couple packs of night owl and cant wait to try them

cheers guys !! :smokeout:

Back