Live Stoners The 2024 Auto-Photo Outdoor Competition!

Grim Reaper F1Fv ( Dead Head OG x Where's My Dog Auto) just finished up its last 2 weeks of flowering outdoors. This plant was one of my indoor breeding projects. I've got a clone from this phenotype I'll be running outdoors this season. I ran one of these last year in a 7 gallon pot and it turned out amazing with extremely sour n funky terps. I'm looking forward to seeing what the clone from this can do as she stacked up some nice frosty colas.
20240505_102824.jpg
20240505_102839.jpg
20240505_102818.jpg

@iampepe from what part of the mitten are you from? I'm down by the Ohio border in Hudson. We just had a tornado blow through around the corner from place this week it was pretty wild. What's your soil like? We have mostly gravel and clay around me. I know the further north you get it turns into a lot of sand.

Sadly, I can't get in on this awesome giveaway from T20M but folks in the states can. Free FV photoperiod seeds, 3 strains, , 2 seeds of each. Maybee some of these will some how find their way to Canada?

This time we are offering 3 free packs (2 seeds each, 6 seeds total) to anyone and everyone (in the USA). These are our unreleased hybridized Earlies, perfect for your outdoor garden if you prefer September ripening varieties. They are super fast flowering indoors as well!

Visit our website on Friday May 10 at midnight Eastern time. The offer will be available through Mother's Day weekend. We are only charging the cost of shipping ($5.85) and a tracking number will be included. Limited to one per household (duplicates will be canceled).

Honey Face , Early Frost and Honey Glaze.

Hope @Twenty20 Adam doesn't mind me posting this in the OD thread

Here's a link to their web site. T20M
:thumbsup::woohoo1: nice find mate! ... let's see if one of us here can "proxy" for you... I'm happy you ship as you know, but the hitch is that 1 per household thing, so somebody who's passing on it personally will have to do the deed for you...

:thumbsup::woohoo1: nice find mate! ... let's see if one of us here can "proxy" for you... I'm happy you ship as you know, but the hitch is that 1 per household thing, so somebody who's passing on it personally will have to do the deed for you...
I sent Adam a message and did a little begging :bow: Figure it it worth the try butz not holding me breath on it :shrug:it's all good no matter :thumbsup:

My last FV seed doin her thang
gp.jpg

@iampepe from what part of the mitten are you from? I'm down by the Ohio border in Hudson. We just had a tornado blow through around the corner from place this week it was pretty wild. What's your soil like? We have mostly gravel and clay around me. I know the further north you get it turns into a lot of sand.
I'm near South Haven, about a 10 min drive to the beach. It's all sand here in the woods. I grew in 55 gallon fabric pots the first couple years of legalization, but it was pain as I couldn't leave for more than a night. 2021-22 I dug holes and filled them with top soil and compost. Then I just start tilling and adding everything I can find to improve the soil.

Wow, what species of bat, can you tell? And nothing like your own personal stash of fresh guano! :hothot:
LnLJ, sounds pretty juicy to me... Wow, Casey Jones, talk about a lost cultivar! I swear it's been since the late 90's that I had that...

That MM cross, where'd you score that? At another forum, there's a guy who's run a ton and crosses of... I think NvHz is one of them? The Nev' he used in some breedings was a real anomaly: short, fast, sweet/fruity, denser budded... She has made many outstanding crosses, including that NevLime I ran 2 years ago. I have now NevLime x The White, which has taken things to a new level!
I think some Lime Madness might be around yet, I'll check... grows of this were spectacular monsters, which Mean Gene's Lime addition bumped the MM up a lot is all aspects.

Another speedy Sativa you may consider some day is Ultra Early Love- :thumbsup:

Hey @Waira,

Not sure what kind of bats they are, but their wingspan is about 1.5', they're not small!
Connoisseur Genetics' OJD, of SSSDH fame, received a range of Nevil's last crosses, mostly Neville's Haze and Mullumbimby Madness (named after the town of Mullumimby in New South Wales, Australia), but also lots of Thai, some Zimbabwean Kariba, and other sativas in the mix.
He goes for long sativas mostly, but I did have one NvHz x Mullum that finished at less than 10 weeks.
But the longer pheno, just tested after a cure the other day, is hella psychedelic, really had my sense spinning.

The L'n'L Jones is interesting, but everything hybrid here just flowers so fast they don't put on much size!
I'm not looking for speedy sativas these days, 12 weeks is my starting point, up to maybe 16 or so.
Gives them time to put on some size before the low light hours trigger them into flowering.
I'm just making various rando pollen chucking crosses with these beans, to keep seed self sufficient.

I have been out and about today!
Wow what a result, acres and acres of prime out door grow space.
So much in fact I got lost!
I got it worked out in the end though!
I have some secret ways in only a genius would find or think to look for!
Water on tap but not from a tap!
Sunny hidden grow spots, surrounded by thorns!
Bramble spot at this location aren't quite as good as it looks from the air!
That doesn't matter apart from deer but I can put up chicken wire to deal with that!
So far things are looking good.
Just need to prep the plot and get some beans sowed!

Love a good guerilla site.
My present site has really only one practical way in
--- through a series of abandoned apartment garages that have now become a giant BATCAVE!
Yes, I sh!t you not, I have to walk through the dark in the batcave to get to my garden.
Sorry, I just have the urge to tell people this because I still find it so funny / crazy.

Took this pic today on site
This is just one garage section, there are a few more like this.
PXL_20240511_012309882.jpg

PXL_20240511_013956781.jpg

Left pot: older L'n'L Jones female, re-vegging Grail NLD pheno female (from last grow).
Middle pot: younger L'n'L Jones female, two Grail x ThaiFrican females (male already removed in this pic)
Right pot: two re-vegging SSSTN (super sticky girl and fluffy girl, from last grow).

Grail is a Neville's Haze x Mullumbimby Madness cross squared, but two different NvHz and two different MM.
SSSTN is Super Silver Sour Thai Neville --- Thai Neville crossed with the cup winning Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze.
The ThaiFrican is mostly Neville's Haze, with some Zimbabwean Kariba and Mullumbimby Madness (for the Thai).
The L'n'L Jones is the NvHz x MM crossed with the Casey Jones.

All from Connoisseur Genetics, though the Grail x ThaiFrican is my own cross (from Connoisseur seed plants).

Attachments

• PXL_20240511_013956781.jpg
    PXL_20240511_013956781.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
I have started to clear a plot.
It has lots of briars/brambles!
Thorn trees around that!
50 Liters of Biobizz all mix, 100 Liters of perlite & 8 bricks of coco, were back packed to the plot!
Water at the site will never run dry!
Several hours were spent clearing brambles, a very time consuming task!
I need to go back with Guano, chicken shit, Blood fish and bone, as well as bennies and mycos.
I am going to hold off on dropping seeds for a week, so I can get the plot the way I want it!

Final selection for this plot has been made!
I was going to stick to 12 strains only but it ended up being 16.

Toffee Pudding auto
Orange Apricot XL auto
Apollo Black Cherry auto
Grape Soda auto
Juicy Pussy auto
Blue Nerdz auto
Orange Bubble Gum auto
Himalayan Orange Diesel auto
Blueberry Skittlez auto
Sticky Orange XXL auto
Permanent Marker auto
Peach Crescendo auto
Grateful Dead auto
Lemon Pie auto
Brain Damage auto
Cherry Zoap auto

ODBeans.JPG

I have started to clear a plot.
It has lots of briars/brambles!
Thorn trees around that!
50 Liters of Biobizz all mix, 100 Liters of perlite & 8 bricks of coco, were back packed to the plot!
Water at the site will never run dry!
Several hours were spent clearing brambles, a very time consuming task!
I need to go back with Guano, chicken shit, Blood fish and bone, as well as bennies and mycos.
I am going to hold off on dropping seeds for a week, so I can get the plot the way I want it!

Final selection for this plot has been made!
I was going to stick to 12 strains only but it ended up being 16.

Toffee Pudding auto
Orange Apricot XL auto
Apollo Black Cherry auto
Grape Soda auto
Juicy Pussy auto
Blue Nerdz auto
Orange Bubble Gum auto
Himalayan Orange Diesel auto
Blueberry Skittlez auto
Sticky Orange XXL auto
Permanent Marker auto
Peach Crescendo auto
Grateful Dead auto
Lemon Pie auto
Brain Damage auto
Cherry Zoap auto

View attachment 1682096
"I was going to stick to 12 strains only but it ended up being 16."

LOL I think many of us have the same problem.

Back