GC's HLG grow show

20230723_192307.jpg
20230723_192253.jpg
20230723_192232.jpg
20230723_192222.jpg

3x3 is kicking ass. Just did 2nd pollination on a few branches of the 91 this am. Tent runs another 50 days, all will get chopped at 80.

4x4 that flooded has been chopped. Almost finish trimming the G-unit. One GrandPa Glue in bags in fridge needs final trim and last GrandPa Glue is now hanging.

Have to clean the autopots and hopefully find why it flooded, pull the heavy roots from growpito and drop 4x Cap Junky for next run.

I'm trying to decide on another strain to try. Or I may just end up with more glue.

Hope all are well.

Looking really good. Tried any samples of the cap junky yet?

Wow, nice run! How do you like that growpito stuff? Decently reuseable?

It's growing on me. I am finding it easier if i let it dry out before chopping, another week or two before pulling most roots and stump, then recharge to up pot the next round.

I wasnt expecting gnats to be existant still being there's no peat but i still have to use sticky traps. Minor inconvenience however. I'm grateful to @Mizzo81 for turning me onto it.

However, i'm not happy with my newest autopot setup. Leaking connectors, valves and then flooding my tent. Today i inspect and clean the aquavalves to see if they clogged from MegaCrop or if another issue caused the flooding.

I'm growing the best weed i ever have, had a bit of learning curve but the recurring issues with this one setup pisses me off to be honest.

While the res sits unfilled and trays empty the medium is still holding plenty of moisture. I put the light on and dimmer to position 3 of 9. 35" from canopy.

Suggestions on a PAR meter? I have that photone app but it doesn't seem accurate to me.

The wood strips holds my trellis net, everything below trellis gets shaved off. So it won't be long till flip. I'm trying to keep on the 6 week harvest schedule for the most part. But we will see what happens this fall when a third strain gets introduced.
20230806_140722.jpg

I believe I found the issue and why the 4x4 flooded over last run. One of the aquavalves had "schmeg" built up ... a technical term I just created... and I believe it built up at the silicone plug on bottom float that resides in the outer body. Not allowing it shut off the flow.

Now I'm wondering about filtering the solution inline between mixing tote and reservoirs. Something like this could be very easy to install and clean weekly.

Amazon product

wondering if 180 micron would catch a majority of the particulates within.

I had hoped running inline pumps inside the reservoirs would have kept it mixed very well.

Thoughts?

Back