Auto Seeds GG Auto (not)

Janxster

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I bought 3 Gorilla Glue Auto and planted 2. After 7 weeks they had not started to flower. I contacted them via Facebook Messenger, since this was the only way they replied last time. That was 7 days ago. No response. They don't seem to have very good customer service. I guess not everyone values good service.

Who did you get seeds from? I thought they fixed this. Maybe you have an older seed stock from a seed bank? I had the same experience and have been wondering if this has been resolved.

Photo seeds, either accidentally, or misrepresented.
Quality genetics was important with photos, it's even more so with autos.

Age of your seeds has nothing to do with if it autos. Thats like suggesting if you wait till a dalmatian is older to breed it... it might give you german shepherds.

This strain has been photo period for alot of people, but I feel like auto seeds bred it another generation or two and continues to sell an updated version of the strain but seed banks that bought the original seed stock are selling it under the same name. This could all be some random idea I have but something lead me to believe this and I'm waiting for some official word from auto seeds. Is this strain a stable auto yet and is the seed availible if you buy it direct? This is why I asked where he bought the seeds.

This strain has been photo period for alot of people, but I feel like auto seeds bred it another generation or two and continues to sell an updated version of the strain but seed banks that bought the original seed stock are selling it under the same name. This could all be some random idea I have but something lead me to believe this and I'm waiting for some official word from auto seeds. Is this strain a stable auto yet and is the seed availible if you buy it direct? This is why I asked where he bought the seeds.
See? This what happens when you dab and wonder the forum! Misread almost as bad as mis bred....
Apologies

Thank you brother, I'm coming out of the wood work with these wierd theories, so excuse me. :bump:

hey @Janxster - sorry if you have not got a response direct from us, i will look into that for you. Can you let me know where you purchased these from? as @Kya Knight said we did have a batch that were unstable but that was early last year and we though we had recalled any outstanding stock. Please let me know.
Cheers
Seb

Back