Live Stoners GH expert DWC feed schedule?

midIN

always learning.
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
granddy purp
Looking for a nute schedule for the general hydroponics recirculating feed schedule. I'm using everything they offer for the Flora series, plus hydroguard for my tote. It's 6gals to start with til roots are established good. I will be running the bubbatrouble-- from magic. Which I have been told is the first time this has been done,stoked about that, specially with his interaction with customers (wish all breeder's were humble like him and not corporatized) @Magic , I have one made up that I believe will work, starting at 6gal working down to 4gal maybe 3. Yes I know Thier site has one but looking for one that someone has personality used with great results and curious about using hydroguard,will it affect my nutes,do I mix it before nutes and supplements? Can I mix it at the end per amount of gallons in tank? Thanks again for any advice or ideas greatly appreciated trust me.

Attachments

• 1522090253784.jpg
    1522090253784.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 4,404
I don't have anything set in stone, but I roughly followed this chart for the first 6 weeks, and then switched to Lucas ratio, before skewing that a bit, to favor P and K a little, without adding a bloom booster.
Nothing but a couple drops of bleach per gallon, as far as root health goes. Works great.
We all want the printed schedule, but it wouldn't be a lot of help, especially for autos. What worked for me, might not work for you.
Feel free to check out my Double Grape grow. I don't know how to link to it, but you should be able to stalk me in the hydro section...
Sorry I don't have a nice clean printed feeding schedule for you, but that's a bit like hunting unicorns.
Regards, Kyle

Wow I just PM @Ripper @Son of Hobbes about trying to post a excel spreadsheet I made for calculating GH, you can adjust for volume and % strength but for security reasons I cannot upload it. We will see if they can give me a work around. maybe email it to them and they can post it

Looking for a nute schedule for the general hydroponics recirculating feed schedule. I'm using everything they offer for the Flora series, plus hydroguard for my tote. It's 6gals to start with til roots are established good. I will be running the bubbatrouble-- from magic. Which I have been told is the first time this has been done,stoked about that, specially with his interaction with customers (wish all breeder's were humble like him and not corporatized) @Magic , I have one made up that I believe will work, starting at 6gal working down to 4gal maybe 3. Yes I know Thier site has one but looking for one that someone has personality used with great results and curious about using hydroguard,will it affect my nutes,do I mix it before nutes and supplements? Can I mix it at the end per amount of gallons in tank? Thanks again for any advice or ideas greatly appreciated trust me.

There is a feeding schedule on the GH website.
Depending on how much air gets added to your dwc, you will probably need far less nutes than GH recommends.
I've gotten nute burn from using half their recommendations.

I switched to Current Culture nutes (they also have feeding schedules online), and the max ppm recommended for their dwc pro systems is 350, and even that can cause nute burn during flower.
Even at very low ppm, the plants will still eat, and giving them the food they want is easy.
Over-feeding will cause lasting leaf damage, and make you believe your crop is in jeopardy.

Depending on how much air gets added to your dwc, you will probably need far less nutes than GH recommends.

I switched to Current Culture nutes (they also have feeding schedules online), and the max ppm recommended for their dwc pro systems is 350, and even that can cause nute burn during flower.
Even at very low ppm, the plants will still eat, and giving them the food they want is easy.
Over-feeding will cause lasting leaf damage, and make you believe your crop is in jeopardy.
Nutrient burn is the exact reason I built the excel spreadsheet in it you can set how many gallons you want to mix and the strength % you want and it does all the calculations for you. I just do not know how I can share this under my pen name.

Using app to create my own it seems high, so I just mimicked it but at 1/4 working up to 1/2 max feed but may stay at 1/4 start to finish because I will be reducing water in tote as roots grow more. But would like to maybe keep supplements up (only because a friend does this and has great results by doing it and has hard tap water) curious of ur new nute company u use. They have a website? Thanks again bub

Nutrient burn is the exact reason I built the excel spreadsheet in it you can set how many gallons you want to mix and the strength % you want and it does all the calculations for you. I just do not know how I can share this under my pen name.
Hey wait I think I downloaded ur spread sheet from Google last night. Does it have two tabs on per gal and one per tank size?

Here are some screenshots of my spreadsheet, It doesnt all fit but you can get the idea. The first shows 1 gallon at 100% strength the second shows 10 gallons at 50%:

ScreenHunter_126 Mar. 26 12.35.jpg

ScreenHunter_126 Mar. 26 12.36.jpg

Awesome thanks man, sorry for last message I just got ur post of spread sheet, any way to possibly get this at 6gal at 25% and 4gal at 50%. Wish I knew where the hell I put my laptop bought for college then graduated college and haven't used since for 2 yrs. Lol oh my life.

Back