Seed Bank greybeard seeds

Completed nubie here. I've ordered from him twice in past 6 weeks, had product w/in 7days to the western side of the states both times. Sweet seeds, humbolt, barneys, fast buds, dinafem, philosopher & pyramid. My first order was all photo fems, even thought I wanted autos to start with. But the strains sounded soooo good. Blue Fire, Cookies USA, Gorilla, Gorilla Girl Fast & Acapulco Gold. After they arrived, i was like wtf dipshit, you were supposed to order autos. So I placed a second order. Both were placed on Fridays, had them in my mailbox the following Friday. Packaging all looks intact. Sweet seeds, dinaefem, have already sprouted. Mr. Brownthumbs has already managed to kill one.

Yea ethos just dropped him cause all the shady shit. Not giving out there freebies

Ethos sent me replacements for the pluto cut i bought from greybeard even though I had not grown the seeds to know if they are legit or not. So hats off to ethos.

Attachments

• 20201013_151631.jpg
    20201013_151631.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 108
Ordered from greybeard got my order last week and received a pack of the of wrong seeds. I sent them a email the same day then a few days later with no response. Its messed up but I guess its better then not getting a order at all.
I

Ordered from greybeard got my order last week and received a pack of the of wrong seeds. I sent them a email the same day then a few days later with no response. Its messed up but I guess its better then not getting a order at all.
The same thing happened to me.I ordered three different seeds,I received two of the three of the order. They contacted me and said they were out of the seeds . I’m still waiting for them to refund my money. I’ve sent several emails, no response.

If you want to know if fast birds are old or leftover seeds, if you get ones and white packaging then their leftovers. Everything now is black with the barcode. I got one package of white bag seeds from the guy in Vegas but they all five germinated just fine and the only one that didn’t make it got killed by me. LOL

I know this is old but did OP ever get it made right? FWIW, I've ordered twice (fastbuds, new style packaging btw) and bought his private label blue dream auto at the dispensary, and haven't had a single issue. I'm not here to give props lol that was tangential. Today was the 1st time I've had an issue, called the number, sent an email. Got the 2 3-packs, just not the strains I ordered. If he never made your order right im just gonna plant these.... also does he want the others back, do I keep them? Lol I want to start another plant now but never experienced an issue like this before (I only have used greybeard and mephisto to be fair).

I know this is old but did OP ever get it made right? FWIW, I've ordered twice (fastbuds, new style packaging btw) and bought his private label blue dream auto at the dispensary, and haven't had a single issue. I'm not here to give props lol that was tangential. Today was the 1st time I've had an issue, called the number, sent an email. Got the 2 3-packs, just not the strains I ordered. If he never made your order right im just gonna plant these.... also does he want the others back, do I keep them? Lol I want to start another plant now but never experienced an issue like this before (I only have used greybeard and mephisto to be fair).
Noone answered the phone btw thought I should mention that

I've ordered from him several more times since my post at the top of this page. Always quick service.
He was one of the 1st stateside to have the new sweets seeds & fast buds releases. I ordered a butt ton. Took me a couple days to realizes i was missing a 3 pack. It was the fastbuds strawberry banana. I emailed him, and he responded in 2-3 days, apologizing for the mis-ship. he said he was out of stock & could refund or send something else. I opted for sweetseed strawberry banana. Few days later, i had a 5 pack in my mailbox & a few free seeds. I'm happy with his service.

I've ordered from him several more times since my post at the top of this page. Always quick service.
He was one of the 1st stateside to have the new sweets seeds & fast buds releases. I ordered a butt ton. Took me a couple days to realizes i was missing a 3 pack. It was the fastbuds strawberry banana. I emailed him, and he responded in 2-3 days, apologizing for the mis-ship. he said he was out of stock & could refund or send something else. I opted for sweetseed strawberry banana. Few days later, i had a 5 pack in my mailbox & a few free seeds. I'm happy with his service.
Thats good to know, this is the 1st issue I've ever had with greybeard, I usually get my orders within 2 days and get what I ordered lol. I saw after posting on here his site says they'll resend them out if they messed up, I hope they're not out of what I ordered lol I've been chomping at the bit for some FB blueberry beans and thought I had em smh

Just thought I'd update, still haven't heard a word from him but he gave my money back I'm happy its resolved but I really wanted that specific gear, oh well, guess I'll grow these lol

Back