Seed Bank greybeard seeds

seedlingstarter

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Ordered from greybeard got my order last week and received a pack of the of wrong seeds. I sent them a email the same day then a few days later with no response. Its messed up but I guess its better then not getting a order at all.

Ordered from greybeard got my order last week and received a pack of the of wrong seeds. I sent them a email the same day then a few days later with no response. Its messed up but I guess its better then not getting a order at all.
@Mcdee had an issue once and he made right by it so I would be patient. It’s possible he’s lost his staff and working by himslf. Or not fully staffed at least. And people seem to be buying seeds like crazy so he could be swamped.

That guy is a well known scammer. He buys random bulk auto seeds and renames them to whatever he wants to.. Who knows what he's actually selling. Good luck.

That guy is a well known scammer. He buys random bulk auto seeds and renames them to whatever he wants to.. Who knows what he's actually selling. Good luck.

The strains came in originally packaging. I ordered 2 packs of fast buds they are in sealed packages that have that tear off strip at the top.

@Mcdee had an issue once and he made right by it so I would be patient. It’s possible he’s lost his staff and working by himslf. Or not fully staffed at least. And people seem to be buying seeds like crazy so he could be swamped.

Yea he could be swamped seeds were sent out pretty fast sure it shipped out 2nd day of the order. I mean hopefully he does get back to me. I'd like to get my original seeds the replacement seeds don't sound bad tho, they were wedding cheesecake guess a sweet strain.

Wut? He must be resealing all those original packs up, huh?

Wut? He must be resealing all those original packs up, huh?
Or buying super old stock at wholesale prices and reselling it. Either way, he's never been seen as legit in the grow community. But don't take my word for it. Google his reviews. He's been around for several years, on many forums..

Or buying super old stock at wholesale prices and reselling it. Either way, he's never been seen as legit in the grow community. But don't take my word for it. Google his reviews. He's been around for several years, on many forums..

Yea I wouldn't give him my business again. His response time just isn't there, that's if he even does respond. I sent 2 different messages explaining the problem about 3 days apart so no excuse it has been seven business days.

Yea ethos just dropped him cause all the shady shit. Not giving out there freebies

Back