Dutch Passion Groff Labs: 16x AutoUltimates - 1 nute bottle battle + light schedule test + timelapse

@pop22 - Wow!

Quite some stretchy plants there, and those COBs are right on top of them too! But they do look quite healthy and happy! :thumbsup:
When I did hydro, I had the AutoUltimate reach 6ft (2 meters) without topping or training.

Regarding the 1 bottle "battle", I have been thinking of of trying Biobizz Bloom instead of Fishmix all through. Do another run of 16 girls, but splitting them into 4 rows.

1 - Biobizz Bloom - only start to finish
2 - Fishmix (again) - stat to finish
3 - Fishmix & Bloom
4 - Mystery bottle.

Starting them out and shuffling the girls around as per pheno potential to distribute as equal as possible. I have to say the doing 24/0 is surprising me quite a bit. I have been tempted to reduce to 20/4 in this late flowering period, but letting them go 24/0 for the sake of experimentation.

I'm also doing a seed run for the first time, if I manage to pull it off I'm definitely game to these tests.
_

Ug ... seems I spoke too soon. 4 days with temps around 35ºC, lots of leaves shrivelling and quitting life. Next photo update will not be glamorous at all. That and the usual end of flower quirkyness...

I dont think I will chop at day 71 from seed as planned. A few plants look like they will be ready, but the other phenos are slower. "Resting Bitch Face" pheno sure is taking its sweet time. Lets see how they fatten up
_

Ug ... seems I spoke too soon. 4 days with temps around 35ºC, lots of leaves shrivelling and quitting life. Next photo update will not be glamorous at all. That and the usual end of flower quirkyness...

I dont think I will chop at day 71 from seed as planned. A few plants look like they will be ready, but the other phenos are slower. "Resting Bitch Face" pheno sure is taking its sweet time. Lets see how they fatten up
_
Keep the chin up. :cooldance:

Any updates on this one? I'm curious to see how it all panned out.

Back