Dutch Passion Groff Labs: 16x AutoUltimates - 1 nute bottle battle + light schedule test + timelapse

Our Series 3 SQ² 250 Watt Indoor LED grow light is designed to be our highest PPE unit available. This light is designed with the LED boards side by side versus the traditional heatsink style (lengthwise).

Samsung's website states 3.10 μmol/J on the H and goes by lumens of the B. Seems the only difference is the H is marketed for Horticulture (hence the H) due to the anti-suphurization treatment that make them better resistant to moisture

If there are any performance differences they seem to be negligible, and maybe this special treatment increases the cost a little?
_

Samsung's website states 3.10 μmol/J on the H and goes by lumens of the B. Seems the only difference is the H is marketed for Horticulture (hence the H) due to the anti-suphurization treatment that make them better resistant to moisture

If there are any performance differences they seem to be negligible, and maybe this special treatment increases the cost a little?
_
Well the H V3 250 watt was WAY cheaper than what I paid for B. Yes, I paid nearly 30.00 per watt for the B and the new H was $11.00 a watt. Oh the price we pay for the privilege to ride in the front set of tech.

I stand corrected! Interesting... Anyone know any Euro based builder of these?

edit for findings:
invisiblesunled.co.uk
_

I stand corrected! Interesting... Anyone know any Euro based builder of these?

edit for findings:
invisiblesunled.co.uk
_
have a look at diyleduk.com i bought a samsung strip light for vegging of them slightly nicer design than the other company imo

diyleduk.com

The 301H was officially announced 23rd April 2019. Logic says newer 2020 version may be around the corner, although I have no real idea about LED product cycles

Will check them out, thanks!

EDIT:

LOL, Smasung has released May 2020 LED to grow humans :crying:

_

have a look at diyleduk.com i bought a samsung strip light for vegging of them slightly nicer design than the other company imo

Also have this bookmarked. If by DHL I may be lucky and get away from paying import tax. Almost 1/3 cheaper than everyone else I've seen.
Quite tempting... Not is a rush, when I finish this grow I'll take a summer break.

_

Your trimmers are going to be quite busy soon:warrior: looking forward to the rest of this grow.

Wooopdy-f*&$%-hoo!!

34ºC !! (93.5 ºF)

:cuss:

NorpiLC.jpg

9gQRBRq.jpg

-

Day 61 flash update

35.2ºC / 95.4ºF !! :yay:

Strangely they're not exhibiting heat stress. I am radically confused. Some odd lower leaves quit life, but not unusual at this stage, a few leaves yellowing a little here and there, might up the Fishmix a little in tomorrow's feed. Buds fattening up nicely, except the slow pheno, which is slooooooooooooooow

Pics tomorrow
_

Day 61 flash update

35.2ºC / 95.4ºF !! :yay:

Strangely they're not exhibiting heat stress. I am radically confused. Some odd lower leaves quit life, but not unusual at this stage, a few leaves yellowing a little here and there, might up the Fishmix a little in tomorrow's feed. Buds fattening up nicely, except the slow pheno, which is slooooooooooooooow

Pics tomorrow
_
Just keep the air moving. It is not the most ideal VPD :woohoo1:

Back