Harvest & Curing Grove Bags Test Thread

I keep a good sized stash just Incase lol ya never know. Depending how big commercial needs to be I could possibly move over to make room if here r more people interested in home. I’m flexible not sure what the requirements are
Do you have a commercial cannabis business? If not then you are a "Home Tester". Remember the idea is to get their products into the hands of the peeps that buy in the various volumes related to home or commercial.

Do you have a commercial cannabis business? If not then you are a "Home Tester". Remember the idea is to get their products into the hands of the peeps that buy in the various volumes related to home or commercial.
Lol nope

GROVE BAGS ARE WONDERFUL!
Thanks Grove Bags!

Attachments

• 15867158917065333579974169307354.jpg
    15867158917065333579974169307354.jpg
    565.5 KB · Views: 65
What size is home grower getting.
Guess we are all getting something different cuz I can see @Builder0101 got way more smaller size than I did! I got a really small like 1/8th size, 1 .5oz, 1 full oz, then as a home grower that’s been growing since 9/13/19 I got a friggin 1/4lb, 1/2lb and full lb bags! Think me pushing to get builder on the list they sent him bunch of my bags! :crying:
E6773BCA-CE0A-4F7A-B109-CE5D1C476FCC.jpeg
Thanks @Grove Bags qnd please let me know how this test run should go with these?!? I thought I’d have more smaller bags so I could store multiple bags of same smoke so I could store over a period of time and note the difference between em when I opened em up (IF THERE WAS A DIFFERENCE) but not sure how to do it with this variety pack cuz only have 3 sizes I can fill so won’t exactly last over a 6 month trial period! :shrug: Sorry just confused on how to stretch over 6 month test run! Wanna do the trial justice!

Guess we are all getting something different cuz I can see @Builder0101 got way more smaller size than I did! I got a really small like 1/8th size, 1 .5oz, 1 full oz, then as a home grower that’s been growing since 9/13/19 I got a friggin 1/4lb, 1/2lb and full lb bags! Think me pushing to get builder on the list they sent him bunch of my bags! :crying:
View attachment 1178534 Thanks @Grove Bags qnd please let me know how this test run should go with these?!? I thought I’d have more smaller bags so I could store multiple bags of same smoke so I could store over a period of time and note the difference between em when I opened em up (IF THERE WAS A DIFFERENCE) but not sure how to do it with this variety pack cuz only have 3 sizes I can fill so won’t exactly last over a 6 month trial period! :shrug: Sorry just confused on how to stretch over 6 month test run! Wanna do the trial justice!
I did get the 1lb and a few other 1 oz and 1/2 lb sizes.

View attachment 1178534 Thanks @Grove Bags qnd please let me know how this test run should go with these?!? I thought I’d have more smaller bags so I could store multiple bags of same smoke so I could store over a period of time and note the difference between em when I opened em up (IF THERE WAS A DIFFERENCE) but not sure how to do it with this variety pack cuz only have 3 sizes I can fill so won’t exactly last over a 6 month trial period! :shrug: Sorry just confused on how to stretch over 6 month test run! Wanna do the trial justice!
I gotta get to the PO.

Back