Indoor Grow 4 - Triks F7 by Twenty20 Mendocino

Day 17

Grow 4 Day 17.jpgGrow 4 Day 17a.jpg
Started LST to encourage the lower branches to stretch out towards the pot edges.
Grow 4 Day 17c.jpgGrow 4 Day 17b.jpg

Day 18

Grow 4 Day 18.jpgGrow 4 Day 18a.jpg
Although I saw some minor tip yellowing the other day, I see today that more of the lower (older) leaves are getting worse. I double checked the pH levels in the reservoir, and they are at 6.1, so not a pH issue.
Although the following close up appears to show dark green, this is a lighting/photography issue, and the plant appears to have a good colour, so I don't think it is a toxicity issue.
It looks like this plant may be greedy for Nitrogen, so I may have to change the feed to a 50% table.
I don't know how much feed is left in the reservoir, so it is difficult to simply add more A and B. I am due to change the reservoir contents in 2 days to start the plant on week 4, so I may leave it until then.
Grow 4 Day 18b.jpg

Live Long and Prosper 🖖

Week 3 Complete
Day 19

Grow 4 Day 19.jpgGrow 4 Day 19a.jpg
Moved and added some of the LST hooks.
Grow 4 Day 19b.jpgGrow 4 Day 19c.jpg

Day 20

Grow 4 Day 20.jpgGrow 4 Day 20a.jpg

Day 21

Grow 4 Day 21.jpgGrow 4 Day 21a.jpg

Removed the reservoir. There was 6 litres left, so the plant had only drank 4 litres through the week. With this information, amended what was left to week 4 at 50%. Fingers crossed, the plant enjoys the stronger feed.

With week 3 being complete, it is now time for the time-lapse video. Here is the direct link for Week 3.

Live Long and Prosper 🖖

Thanks. She is now drinking more (the reservoir is almost empty) and the deficiency symptoms do not appear to have got any worse, so she is liking the 50% strength Canna nutes.

Day 26

Grow 4 Day 26.jpgGrow 4 Day 26a.jpg
Just a quick update today. Noticed in the camera feed that she is getting too large for the camera's current position, so raised it. Also, she is getting close to the grow light, so raised that also.

Back in 2 days with my next update, and link for the time-lapse video.

Live Long and Prosper 🖖

Week 4 complete
Day 27

Grow 4 Day 27.jpgGrow 4 Day 27a.jpg
Noticed tip burning on new growth. Despite my earlier assessment, she is finding the 50% feed strength a bit too much after all, so back to the 25% feed chart. She had finished her 6 litres at 50% that was made up last week, so mixed up a 10 litre batch at 25%.

Day 28

Grow 4 Day 28.jpgGrow 4 Day 28a.jpg

With week 4 being complete, here is the direct link for the Time-Lapse video.

Live Long and Prosper 🖖

Last edited:
Back